Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEy all,

so i need the back right tail light... not the part on the trunk but the part on the side... heres a pic everything in blue was damaged

so ya.. just the outside part, reply here or pm me.

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
I can find it for you at a junk yard this thursday coming up ..it will cost like $20 bucks maybe...local junk yard has alot of p10's always with tails on em...gonna try to find one with the g20t black seats..want those seats

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh wow... that would be awesome if you could do that. i would owe you one big! :D

let me know jay i would want them in pretty good shape like my old one though :(

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
just like the one you broke..its blends in the bottom red and top portion....same color as the bottom red on the tail light..Ill post some pix when I get home...it doesnt get any darker its same color as the bottom light

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
interesting. Well if you have pics that would be great :D

and it would be greatly appreciated if you could get the light for me either way :D

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AWESOME! Thank you sir! greatly appreciated :) Would you also wanna check for a front driver side corner light for me... i think thats what its called... the rounded corner light to the side of the headlight. That would be super stellar.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I Think I Have Both These Parts If You Still Need Them, It Wiil Be Like $40 + Shipping. I'll Take Some Pics And Get Them Up As Soon As Possible

1 - 13 of 13 Posts