Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

WTB bunch of random things..

179 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  cavern 
#1 ·
Things i need/want (hehe) if anyones got them layin around, or can point me to the right place that might have them cheap! many thankyous in advance
(all things for p11)

1) shifter surround for 5spd, any color woodgrain/black dont matter.

2) bigger infiniti emblem, like many people placed the big symbol on the center trunk lid..

3) set of red rear bumper lights (i belive they fit in the front too, thats my plan to make them all red front and back)

4) set of clear fender lights (i got stuck with the amber ones)

5) spare headlights (only if they are cheap.. i really only need the plastic front, mine are al foggy.)

thats all i can think of for now.. Thankyou for looking!

#3 ·
Bishous-G said:
Things i need/want (hehe) if anyones got them layin around, or can point me to the right place that might have them cheap! many thankyous in advance
(all things for p11)

1) shifter surround for 5spd, any color woodgrain/black dont matter.

http://www.g20.net/forum/showpost.php?p=546124&postcount=66
Bishous-G said:
2) bigger infiniti emblem, like many people placed the big symbol on the center trunk lid..
Call Justin (JustinP10) at EverythingG35.
Bishous-G said:
3) set of red rear bumper lights (i belive they fit in the front too, thats my plan to make them all red front and back)
Check on car-part.com, or check some local car recyclers.
Bishous-G said:
4) set of clear fender lights (i got stuck with the amber ones)
Get the maxima ones (I think those almost fit) and shave them down a bit.
Bishous-G said:
5) spare headlights (only if they are cheap.. i really only need the plastic front, mine are al foggy.)
Not sure, check out the part-out section..

- Jon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.