Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right, I'm looking to purchase a candy apple red or red, but prefer candy apple red, valve cover for my '02 G-dub.

Holla.

Ugly

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
if you havnt already try posting up on sr20forum.com also

when i was looking for another VC there were a few to choose from...

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
is it the same as the p10 vc? if not i can paint yours. let me know.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
You mean like this...................

The 'installed pic doesn't do it justice! I know it may sound biased, but this looks amazing in person! It's 'candy apple red'. And even though in the pic my AEM CAI looks darker, there's really not that much difference when you see them in person. And yes, this is TRG's handy work! Too bad it's not for sale. Sorry to tease you! Finding a spare 'RR' Infiniti logo VC was impossible. SO, I had to buy a spare 'Nissan Logo' one, install it so I could send TRG this VC to get powder coated. Then had to reinstall it once I got it back. Once that was done, Loek had me send off my now spare RR "Nissan Logo' VC to get PC'd forest green for his ride. Now I have his original VC as a spare. As he likes to say, it's a 'actual Nissan Primera RR' VC. Obviously it's a 'Nissan logo' one.

EDIT: BTW, There is no comparison between a painted vs Powder coating. The finish of a PC'd far exceeds any painted VC. Especially high temp spray can paint. It just can't complete! And I'm sure the cost to get it painted professionally, would cost just as much if not more than sending it to TRG. TRUST ME!!! Ask ANY 'sog' member.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
TRUST ME!!! Ask ANY 'sog' member.
I can vouch for TRG, I've seen Lou's and I have to say it looks great! It makes Lou's engine compartment look so clean. He seems to think it adds 10-15 HP, but I don't want to burst his bubble!
I also have a TRG P/C'd VC, and the workmanship is awesome!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:shock: :eek: :scream: :monkey:

Damn slim, that shit is TIGHT!!! Exactly what I want!!! I know about TRG but the thing is, I don't have an extra VC to slap on while its getting powdercoated and I need to get to work and back home, yadadadig??? hehehe If anybody has a spare then... :naughty: hook it up!!! ;)

I'll check SR20forum too.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NismoG20T said:
+1...i heard their work is Great....i seen ENOHAND's valve cover looks awesome!!

jeff...u mofo..your doing the same shit i am...
Nah, I was inquiring for a friend :shifty:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MrFancypants said:
[email protected] may have a spare he'd loan out as a core. You'd have to send him yours when youre done. That and kiss his feet. He's the Jesus.

- Greg -

:shock: :naughty: If anybody can get a hold of him, that'd be GREAT!!! ;) I say prayers every night to get my stickers and plate frames in, but it just doesnt seem to work. Although, teh Jesus did reply to some of my post in the WW lip GB...and a PM but still, I know he's a busy man. If he could do that, I would send him my VC with the quickness.

Kissing his feet??? Ummmm, I guess...just cause he's the Jesus :shifty:

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Loco said:
I can vouch for TRG, I've seen Lou's and I have to say it looks great! It makes Lou's engine compartment look so clean. He seems to think it adds 10-15 HP, but I don't want to burst his bubble!
I also have a TRG P/C'd VC, and the workmanship is awesome!
Please! I'm not that bad! It only adds 7-10whp................ :p

BTW, a car sitting at the bottom a lake for twenty years engine bay would still look cleaner than yours............. :lol:

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Holla at TRG, they look amazing!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would for sure go with TRG to get my VC powdercoated but I dont have a spare VC and my P11 is my daily driver...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts