Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Yes I take paypal of course.

Is this the driver side panel you are wanting?

I found that panel but now I have to find the glovebox.. lol (it wasn't attached to the rest of the dash like I thought it would be)... glove-box might have been sold already or destroyed and thrown away (not sure yet)

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
okay, I don't seem to have the glove box any more (sorry). I get the feeling it wasn't 100% right so I threw it away.

If you are still looking by thanksgiving week, I can probably snag one in Phoenix if I see a p11 there.

But if you want this 1 panel, and can paypal me confirmed payment by tonight, I can get it on the way to you tomorrow via fedex ground (otherwise I'm gone to SEMA for a week and won't be able to ship until after next week when we are back home)

$30.00 shipped for this (via fedex ground with tracking and insurance)

carstuff (at) gmail (dot) com for my paypal

I need to know an email (to sent the tracking automatically upon pick up).. phone number for the fedex form and if it can be left without signature delivery or if you only want signature required for delivery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.