·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Can gettcha one .............. NEW ........... Shipping is gonna be WILD tho :(

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, that's the problemo... if you were to do that I'd have you source me some crazy wheels, euro grills, and smilies for my e30 at the same time. And I don't have that kinda cashola!

·
Registered
859 Posts
yo dude, remember can still get em new at Nissan at good discounted prices....though like ya mentioned shippings the killer.....
might have to start a freight business just to keep postin stuff via G20 and the UK clubs... :p

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
J..M said:
He meant, that he doesn't have the cash to get extra stuff to fill the box, which he might aswell do seeing as the shipping cost would still be the same upto about 65kg due to the volumetric weight.

·
Registered
859 Posts
markbuts3 said:
He meant, that he doesn't have the cash to get extra stuff to fill the box, which he might aswell do seeing as the shipping cost would still be the same upto about 65kg due to the volumetric weight.

lol that bit nearly got me as well.......

could keep an eye out for him, for the other bits he needs, just incase I come across em at better then usual prices....can always get em and keep em on hold for him...

·
Registered
20,854 Posts
Which one do you want scott? The base model with no lip since you got the lip kit thing? How about a front bumper? I think we should plan on getting a big box shipped over with a bunch of stuff stacked in there. Once it hits the US, I can ship individual pieces out fairly cheap.

Who else wants in on this? Kyle I'm looking in your direction.

·
Registered
859 Posts
trbobrk said:
Which one do you want scott? The base model with no lip since you got the lip kit thing? How about a front bumper? I think we should plan on getting a big box shipped over with a bunch of stuff stacked in there. Once it hits the US, I can ship individual pieces out fairly cheap.

yo dude....will have to have a chat with ya, got a bunch of stuff for the P10 all ready to ship out.....which I'm looking to selll as 1 unit to save on shipping...had a word with Kyle on this last night, hes got interest in one or two of the items... ;)

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Colin, if you're referring to the parts I've been talking with Ragt20 about.. yeah I'm down! Let's work out what the cost is going to be.. let me know.

·
Registered
593 Posts
trbobrk said:

i already am in plans with that..i am still working on getting pieces to fill the container...its a "D" size container and will hold about 4 bumpers and other misc peices around it...but at the time i'm still sourcing parts

if any of you in the uk know of any consiladtors please let me know...what i mostly need is some1 who will pack the container for me, nothing hassling really its a 58x41x45 sized cotnainer and can fit a substantial amount of parts--hopefully i would eb able to get ahold of some1/consolidator to help me(us in the states) out

and btw ocean shipping would be cheaper by far and i'm near miami as well so it the center to all connects to u all thru-out the states

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
markbuts3 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p

I guess he needs to PM great uncle JM for a Quote .......... Plus the odd £20 for my friggin around etc etc ;)

:beard:

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well it looks like we've got enough guy's with enough parts to fill a container. Are you all 100% for sure going through with this. If so we could all get together and do this. Colin, I don't know what your position is assuming the events that happened today, but I still badly want to make this happen.

·
Registered
20,854 Posts
I don't know about the container thing, but I got a big list of parts from ragt20 that he's got ready to ship my way and I'm still going to do it. I'll probably end up selling most of it now, couple things I'm going to hold onto, just in case.

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, like I said in your other thread. I don't want to come across as a vulture, but if you do decide to sell anything that I could use. Let me know. I'd like to get a front lip/bumper too since I now have 2 g20's. But that is all price dependent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts