Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a fuel rail with 4 good/working injectors for my 93.5 highport P10. I'm tired of driving on less than four cylinders. Please let me know if you have one and how much you want for it shipped to 97306.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
alright, alex (nismojunkie) has one from his part out, can do full rail or injector.
price pending on that, ill let you know

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After work I pulled my wires and the engine kept running "normal" when I pulled wires 2 and 3--so I definitely need at least 2 injectors.

I've got a lead on one injector (thanks Ryan and Alex!), but if no one has a rail with four injectors, I'm looking for one more good injector.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
After work I pulled my wires and the engine kept running "normal" when I pulled wires 2 and 3--so I definitely need at least 2 injectors.

I've got a lead on one injector (thanks Ryan and Alex!), but if no one has a rail with four injectors, I'm looking for one more good injector.
Haha I would be Alex. I have 3 spare injectors with very low miles from a jdm highport, or I have an entire rail with 4 working injectors I can get from my parts car. Your choice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I would be Alex. I have 3 spare injectors with very low miles from a jdm highport, or I have an entire rail with 4 working injectors I can get from my parts car. Your choice.
Which do you think would be easier to install? Pulling the rail and swapping out the bad injectors, or just swapping rails?

Do you cross the river into Oregon much? I work in downtown PDX during the day and could meet up to make an exchange.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Which do you think would be easier to install? Pulling the rail and swapping out the bad injectors, or just swapping rails?

Do you cross the river into Oregon much? I work in downtown PDX during the day and could meet up to make an exchange.
The rail would be easier than swapping the injectors, at least in my oppinion. Changing the injectors really isnt hard though. its pretty easy. These injectors are a lot lower milage than my parts car anyways.

We could meet up this weekend if you want. I work all day and dont have much time during the week.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
get my stuff wihle youre at it =D
Sure, I can probably do that.

The rail would be easier than swapping the injectors, at least in my oppinion. Changing the injectors really isnt hard though. its pretty easy. These injectors are a lot lower milage than my parts car anyways.

We could meet up this weekend if you want. I work all day and dont have much time during the week.
I guess I'll go with the two injectors from the JDM highport. Can I meet up with you on Saturday? Sunday wouldn't work for me.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Could I come by Saturday morning? The earlier the better for me . . .
Sure. Im up early during the weekend. Of course Sunday is fathers day so I cant do it then either, but Saturday morning definatley. Ill pm you my #.

And Ryan, I have yet to get your parts out. I might be able to snag at least the alt. today, but the compressor is harder to get to and will take time. Dont worry though, ill get to them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts