Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EvilYak said:
i have a GTiR mani but no j pipe for sale
j pipe is MUCH easier for me to get a hold of than the manifold, lol. do you have pics of it? would you take 200 shipped and be able to ship it tomorrow? (obviously if i paid first)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i haven't checked with nissan, but i know gregv wants like 285 for a new one. justin said he didn't want to get rid of it :(

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
let me know if you need the jpipe. i relly dont want to make any money of it i just want to just get rid of stuff. It was given to me anyway and im to lasy to take my avenier jpipe of to replace it when it does not look to much different.
let me know and i will give you detialed info on its condtion nd take a few piks if you want

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, i'd like to buy it, as long as it's the gtir j pipe :)
you can send pics to [email protected]. would you be able to ship it out priority tomorrow? just let me know how much you want for it.thanks

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
you know what pm me your info. i will ship it to you tommarrow. this is the deal i give it to you for no cast cuase im feeling nice. what i will do since i my be moveing nd i have not reset pay pall contact you with what my cost was to ship it and when you have it and im ready to tke shiping payment i will contact you. this will be the second j pipe that i have given away. first one the guy never paid me the shiping.

on thing bout it is that some one has welded the o2 sensor hole in. i will lossen the factory bung for you if you deside to intall o2 in factory location. the bung can be taken from a stock b15 manifold and out in the j pipe.

So if you agree to take this on my trust that you will give me the money i pay to ship to you thaen pm me and i will ship it tommarow

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you can ask g20-budo, cavern, and a few other guys on here, i'm not like that. i'll totally pay you. sending pm in a second

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
I know john (cavern) he is great guy. i more are less love to help people And im changing jobs to nother nissan dealer after this week and dont care to bring a big box of parts i have with me. I think i can trust you Im relly laid back. I prolly wont reqest the shiping money for a month or 2 anyway so that will give you time to invest you money in your set up. If im not to busy and i see another bung lyeing around ill send it
I do think i have a bung under my tool box from a xtrera cat i recentlly replaced

1 - 16 of 16 Posts