Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm really looking for halo style headlights for my 96 G20t. Do they even make halo's for them? Anyway i want any kind of mod for my headlights, im sick of the stock look. LMK what you got, bright ass bulbs or whatever.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i have 4 individual halos taken out of a set of headlights, im not sure if they still all work (havent turned them on since i took them out of the housings almost a year ago) i was saving them for a custom project, but i fell i love with the G's lighting as is..

ill make sure they all light up bright, and get a pic, they can be for sale for anyones custom job =D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bishous-G said:
i have 4 individual halos taken out of a set of headlights, im not sure if they still all work (havent turned them on since i took them out of the housings almost a year ago) i was saving them for a custom project, but i fell i love with the G's lighting as is..

ill make sure they all light up bright, and get a pic, they can be for sale for anyones custom job =D

let me know about those... i may be interested

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
I did some for my VW, and i was planning on using the same company for the ones that i make with projector housings, but i dont know if you all are willing to pay for the headlight housings that ill be working on.

here is a pic of what mine looked like

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
DragonEye said:
I did some for my VW, and i was planning on using the same company for the ones that i make with projector housings, but i dont know if you all are willing to pay for the headlight housings that ill be working on.

here is a pic of what mine looked like
hmm, how much to install halos on JDM P11 dualies? :scared:

and here are rmyc's bad ass homemade P10 headlights.

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
P11Gdub said:
hmm, how much to install halos on JDM P11 dualies? :scared:

and here are rmyc's bad ass homemade P10 headlights.

i would need to see a set. so far i have installed these on a few cars (VW's, Scion TC, and a BMW)

if i can find out dimensions i can work with the company and see about getting some made for it, and then procede to install it.

www.jlevisw.com

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
sorry, ive been busy DIY modding my car this weekend, after its all said and done, im terribly sorry, i think ill be using the halos for a certain project im plan to be working on.. ill let you know if it goes thru and i want to sell them.. again sorry for being indecieve before.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
junknstuff said:
i am one of those people willing to throw down money for a plug-n-play or any HIDs needing little to no modding. if something can be had, i will save up the $$ for it!
we can make our own, while eating Popeye's chicken...

rmyc said:
just make some your self.. not to hard.. but sorry i cant spoon feed anyone.. but i'll do a write up after 1- i get a new g20 and do nicer customs and 2-get the member of the month title.. so until then just dream on :D
i need to be spoon fed, and have my ass wiped for me. :confused:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts