Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
You seem really keen on this Camino badge huh? Caminos are everywhere here in New Zealand so if you have no luck finding one let me know & I'll call some wreckers for you. Are you just after the Camino badge or are you looking for the Primera & Nissan badges too?

·
Registered
93 Posts
No problem, I think most of the wreckers are closed until around the 15th but I'll have a call around & see what I can come up with & prices etc. Just let me know exactly what badges you want & if it's for sedan or wagon (not sure if they are different).

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clint said:
Yep - heaps of Primeras wearing those badges down here, I'll see what I can find.

If you're after a brand new item, it may be worth checking out this thread on SR20Forum:

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=173936

thanks...i just checked that out...if i can't get one there..can u help me get a use one?

davew7 said:
Man, thats one sexy back, dirty but sexy :p

haha...yea..i just wanna smack...

·
Registered
93 Posts
NismoG20T said:
thanks...i just checked that out...if i can't get one there..can u help me get a use one?
Yeah, I'll check the wreckers anyway so that you & NJPrimera can compare prices. Any other JDM parts you want me to ask about at the same time?

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Ugly said:
why you trying to copy me Mike? :p
:rolleyes: Hey Jd, I didnt know you were from WA state.

Mike, hit me up on aim, I may have a lead for you. D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey Mike, the first wrecker I called had 5 of these Badges so I've grabbed one for you. If you PM me an address to send it to, I'll pop it in the post tomorrow when it arrives. Hopefully it's the right one as I had to describe it over the phone but it sounds like we were both talking the same item.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
hey Clint...
im no longer in need of a Primera badge. but do you know if youd
be able to get your hands on a "GT" badge off a primera for me?
it needs to be from a P11 if possible. let me know please! thanks bro

·
Registered
93 Posts
Unfortunately those GT badges are rare here too 'cause they are from the UK spec Primera & not the JDM one. Any of our friends in the UK able to help with this request?

·
Registered
93 Posts
The price on the badge was $10.00NZ ($7.00US) + it cost $8.50NZ ($6.00US) to get it couriered to me. If they were bought one at a time they would cost $13US + whatever it costs to send them from here, which wouldn't be much as NZ Post is cheaper than USPS. The best idea would be to get 3 or 4 people together who wanted one & then the courier fee would be split amongst you all & you'd get them for under $10US each + postage. The wrecker is all the way across the city & not open Saturdays so the courier is the most cost effective option.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts