Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JAYGOTBOOST said:
Are you rocking a cvt tranny now ???? I can get the gauge but will be about a month

hell no...i heard CVT got problems...i am going to mod it to fit the p11...thanks...can u save it for me? how much would u be selling it for?

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Wow. that looks nice. any word if you can get that for my car. i got a 99 G20t 5 speed. it would be nice to have something like that. let me know...

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
NismoG20T said:
thats the only reason i want it...and i got one ...ooo yea!!!
how much one of those cost ya? and did you get it on yahoo auction or a member?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
the mph guage goes to 180, and the tach/speedo ratio is different from the usdm p11. how are you going to make this work correctly? it seems to me no matter what kind of adjustments you make either the tach or the speedo will be off.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
davew7 said:
The speedo should be KPH not MPH.
yeh, typo on my end. it still doesnt make sense to me

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
davew7 said:
Purely cosmetic but still nice looking to say the least.
it is going to functional of course...i also bought 02 gauges to have the MPH...i am gonna use the Tach...when i get my VE, i will have no rev limit...and the Redline will be at the same place...it has been done b4 by someone i know..hopefully i can do something else..

thanks guys for looking

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
No, I didnt mean that the tach wasnt gonna work.
I didnt realize you were going VE with no rev limit. Whats your idea on the space where the gear selector lights are?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
using the sport mph gauge, now that makes sense. i hope they match. lookin forward to pics.

ps. the sport gauges have a slightly bigger diameter than the 99 gauges, just slightly. and the mph ratio is slightly different because of this. just a heads up for ya.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
holy crap Mike. the guages were just the tip of the iceburg? nucking futs... me like.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts