1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case someone here has it.

Must:

Fit a 94 G20

Be a stock replacement (I prefer damn near new) and must be proven not to leak. I'd expect you to tell me that you have verified that they do not leak.

Must be a fair price. (If you would throw in the rubber injector seats then even better).

Tall order, but hell might as well ask.

Thank you.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:dead: Did you see my thread, on the 3 leaking injectors LOL

Man, I can't believe it, but I should have known better with the reman stuff. At bare minimum, that stuff is going back to the folks who remanned them?

Maybe I put them in wrong?

I don't know that I trust them to get it right this time if it was their fault.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hachee1 said:
I got a lowport rail and injectors from a '94, worked fine when I had the car running last.
I'll get back to you soon on this, provided you still have the part.

Thanks

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure I'll need these now, I trashed the o-rings on all the injectors because I forced them in last time.

So the injectors are probably good.

I just need the caps right now because I lost the washer that goes between the cap's rubber spacer and the injector.

May not even need the caps at all. I am going to guess that the rubber would be enough.

Hope someone lets me know in the maint. section soon.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have one for a b14 96 se-r . It will fit, It is the same thing complete rail with 259cc inj
i will give it to you.
you pay shipping

jason 516-655-3074

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome, I will take it off your hands, thank you!

You have a pm

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please sell these injectors and make some money for yourself. Or give them to someone on the board who is in a pinch. I cannot willfully take the injectors from you now that the situation is sorted.

Thanks anyways.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts