Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a few G20 parts. I bought a G20 that was pretty beat up. I need a passenger side front fender, the passenger side about 12 inch long grill piece that goes under the headlight, I need grey clothe seats, front and back, the little plastic piece that goes on the botom of the stearing wheel which is a cover for i guess the airbag switch, and if anyone has the following parts new and are willing to sell, let me know: CV joints or half shafts, Lower Ball Joints, Spark Plugs, Exhaust system, or brake rotors. Like i said if you have any of this forsale let me know. I am trying to get this car back together and running decently. If you know anywhere to get parts affordably, please let me know aswell. Thanks for looking and maybe someone can help!

Thanks

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
PM me and I will give you the address of a place in Newark that will have the parts you need. But theres a lil catch......:asian:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
casual said:
here are some spots with p10 parts
link

link
andd the link chris posted will help too
casual

hey casual have you ever bought from these places? ive seen them before but i was sketched out because a lot of places with different sites are all actually the same store (like the 2 you have listed are the same as autobodypartswholesale.com, aftermarket-auto-body-parts.com, auto-lights-head-lights.com (which is just the lights part of their site) etc. it just seems a little creepy they have so many different names

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
ha that is kind of creepy but best bet is maybe to try and call them to validate their credibility and see what sort of payments they take as long as its a protecte payment source u should be ok but i its some kid on the phone tallking about give me your credit card # then run

that is creepy though what u said but i havent ordered from them if you realized most of their parts are for hp10's and barely any for hp11.

if you want to take steps to see if they are credible or not let us know maybe we could figure out a way to check this out
casual

·
Registered
130 Posts
if you want to take steps to see if they are credible or not let us know maybe we could figure out a way to check this out
This must be aftermarket stuff, because I went to this one nissan junkyard in the city and I asked if they had a corner lamp and he said he could order one and it would be in in a couple days. He said the headlight too. I got the corner lamp and it didnt quite fit right, thats the problem with stuff from taiwan, lol. So I imagine this stuff is the same, so if you call ask them where this stuff is from, if it's taiwan it wont fit right, thats my two cents.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the seats

I have front and rear grey cloth seats for a G20 sitting in my garage now. They have very little fade and no tears or rips - I can check on shipping to New Jersey today. Whatever shipping is, just add $20 for my trouble and they're yours.

send me an email if you want to set that up.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Usual

hey casual have you ever bought from these places? ive seen them before but i was sketched out because a lot of places with different sites are all actually the same store (like the 2 you have listed are the same as autobodypartswholesale.com, aftermarket-auto-body-parts.com, auto-lights-head-lights.com (which is just the lights part of their site) etc. it just seems a little creepy they have so many different names
This is typical of alot of intenet sites, u buy up your domain name and any that might be spelled like it , and or things that relate to it. Your best bet is to find out what state they are in call the BBB and get info on permits they have attained. Usally if they arent listed in the BBB directory and you dont know them from a friend or see any internet history (Like JGY customs or [email protected] etc...) I wouldnt touch them with a 100' pole.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts