Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for the stock mud flaps....

If any1 is selling or know where I can get for a good price-LETMEKNOW........

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i have some in pearl white for a p11 g20. $50 shipped - mint condition.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HEY SENEB U got any pics of them on your car.. I actually havent seen a G20 witht them on yet.. I was jus thinking mud flaps painted in white might help bring out my black rims more...

Also let me ask U- Is it possible to shave off the bars in the middle of the front bumper without a problem--I think I heard they were like a reinforcement for the bumper or sumting?????

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i don't have any pics of them on the car. i took them off the night i got it. i think i just read a thread where you saw them, right? i also saw that domiken said they are coming with the bumpers you are getting from him. i'll never get rid of these things!!

yeah, you can cut that horizontal bar, but i don't think i would cut the main vertical bar. the bumper might start to sag in the middle at the bottom unless you reinforced it somehow. one of the guys here (yahnozha) did it, and it looked pretty cool. he also has the wings west lip on the bumper. ask him for some pics.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah U right !!! Domiken already has them on there for me :) .. BUT thanks for the bumper info Ill check it out now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts