Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a long shot. But one of my Nismo wheel cracked and it's leaking air :(
Those are Nismo Gram Lights 17" Sliver. Part number: 4030S-RN750 I have Sentra b15 spec V front Brembo brake set up on my P11, I don't know any other type of wheels that could clear Brembo calipers :(
If anyone knows somewhere for sale please let me know.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I never see these for sale anymore. Have you tried taking the wheel to a wheel repair shop? If it's just a crack, they can weld it. If it's also out of round, it would be more work but they can still likely fix it. Unless it's completely destroyed (no pic to see event of damage), in which case good luck!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I did. My shop actually told me about that, he knows a person who doing the repairs, so I took it to him and it came back said part of the crack is on the spoke which they won't be able to fix it. I try to take a pic and post it on here

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is a long shot. But one of my Nismo wheel cracked and it's leaking air :(
Those are Nismo Gram Lights 17" Sliver. Part number: 4030S-RN750 I have Sentra b15 spec V front Brembo brake set up on my P11, I don't know any other type of wheels that could clear Brembo calipers :(
If anyone knows somewhere for sale please let me know.

Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts