Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
hey fullah if you wanna pick them up i can get them for $96 bucks......if you want them shipped let me know ill get you a quote, I can even mount them up if you come out here. Pm me

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
G2BENVD said:
hey fullah if you wanna pick them up i can get them for $96 bucks......if you want them shipped let me know ill get you a quote, I can even mount them up if you come out here. Pm me
hey dude, thanks for the offer but they are selling on discounttire.com for $88 a piece SHIPPED. I was seeing if anyone had a used set they wanted to get rid of.

Are these tires all season? or straight summer? I bought a set of rims that had two good tires and two with camber wear, trying to replace those

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
seems to be a conflict on the all season question lol

heres what I found online:

Nitto Tire introduces the Neo Gen, the latest offering from Nitto Tires specifically designed for Sport Compact enthusiasts. The Neo Gen features a silica reinforced tread compound which improves tread block rigidity for enhanced wet and dry traction. The all-season Neo Gen tread pattern is an asymmetrical non-directional design, optimized for balance in both wet and dry road conditions. The inside shoulder and center tread areas have a combination of circumferential and slanted grooves that provide water drainage from the contact patch. The low void-ratio, outside shoulder blocks are designed for excellent handling and cornering response

1 - 13 of 13 Posts