Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

WTB: OEM/STOCK P11 cat. back exhaust system in GOOD working condition, NO RUST

202 Views 16 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  nismos13silvia
WTB: OEM '00-'02 P11 flex pipe & Muffler section in GOOD working condition, NO RUST

Wanna return my P11 back to stock. No rust, cracks, cuts & welding. Pics + price shipped to 53711.

Changed to Muffler section & Flex Pipe and O2 sensor bung must have good threads.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
2000-2002.

I know the motors are a lill different/intake manifold. I thought the '99 P11 would have the same exhaust???
It does but the muffler is different , the 99 had the single tip muffler with the rear bumper cut out matching it. The 2000-2002 had a dual tip muffler and as such the rear bumper cut out is larger to accommodate the dual tips .
If you find just the piping. I have a 02 dual tip muffler
Nope they are different lengths because of the cats. 00' up run a mani cat and a shorty half cat. 99's run 1 big cat with o2 bung.
I have a stock catback off a 02 ... buy Manjuicy's muff and ship them together... he local to me and both are AZ rust free ;)
I have a stock catback off a 02 ... buy Manjuicy's muff and ship them together... he local to me and both are AZ rust free ;)
im ok with this. i approve of this message
im ok with this. i approve of this message
Can I get pics & price shipped to 53711? You guys going to ship it together or separate?
It will be easy to ship the muff... fits in a box alone but the midlife is going to be a problem. I think its too long to ship via FedEx... it might be better to cut it in half and ship and u can bring to muff shop and have it rewarded maybe.... ill get a length and check greyhound too...
Might want to hold off. I maybe getting something local. I'll let u know.
I have one off my 02' turbo project. Had 135k on it. I'll look it over real good and see what shape it's in.
I have one off my 02' turbo project. Had 135k on it. I'll look it over real good and see what shape it's in.
OK. Let me know.
If you find just the piping. I have a 02 dual tip muffler
Do you still have this? If so, can you send me pics & price shipped to 53711?

Thanks,
Yang
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.