Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my front bumper repainted and I thought it would be a great time to replace my cracked foglight lenses. The lights are fine, but the glass is cracked and I need to find some new lenses asap. I would also buy the whole light, but I would prefer to just get new glass. If you don't have any, can you point me in the direction of some?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I checked both places and they run about $100 from everything g20 and $150 from the dealer. Pretty steap for a couple pieces of glass. I wish I could just find some good used ones.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I should have a set, or maybe one good lens. Ill let you know by the weekend. The fogs itself is toasted, but the lenses are good to go.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
i need to order these as well. erik, let me know if you have a pair of decent lenses or just the passenger side if anything. else ill just grab them up from everythingg20

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trbobrk said:
$33x2=100?
NO... $33x2+$34(shipping)=...

Please do let me know asap if you have them. I have my bumper off now so it would be the perfect time to replace them, but I will be getting it back form the painter sunday so I will want to put it on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts