Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a few parts for my 93.5 g20. The main things I'm looking for are; a quality lowering suspension setup, a quiet highflow muffler and flawless oem foglights. I am not intersted in anything that isn't good quality and in good condition. I also need an antenna mast and some good speakers for the rear because mine are blown. I'm trying to make my P10 really really nice so I may be interested other upgrade parts. Just let me know what you have, a price, weight, and zip code for shipping. Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm really interested in the muffler and the speakers. I'd like to see a picture and get a little more info on the muffler(weight, model#, Pic would be cool) and I need to know a price for the speakers.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I have a set of Eibach Pro-Kits and KYB GR2 struts with only 2000 miles for sale. I would sell the package for $300 + shipping.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
SR20DET_G20 said:
I'm really interested in the muffler and the speakers. I'd like to see a picture and get a little more info on the muffler(weight, model#, Pic would be cool) and I need to know a price for the speakers.
$40.. take them and the springs and welll go $140 :-D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
paNX2K&SE-R said:
I have a set of Eibach Pro-Kits and KYB GR2 struts with only 2000 miles for sale. I would sell the package for $300 + shipping.
How much do they lower the car? Can you tell me how much they weigh and what your zipcode is so I can calculate shipping? I would also like to get see some pictures of them. You can send them to my email if that is easier. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
That's a killer price! As for the amount of drop, most likely 1.2" That's what they are for P11's). A perfect drop!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I never measured how much they lower the car. Here is a pic:

Each spring/strut combo weighs about 18# and my zip is 15238.

I've only had a chance to disassemble one of them so far but here is the pic:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts