Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I have a 91 and I need a whole stock suspension, a power steering pump and a starter. I'm in san diego.

Thanks!
-James

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
stardust I know for a fact has a complete suspension of a 94G he said it only had 30,000 on the set up. Hit him up, he'll be more than glad to help you

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
slimlou said:
Take a look here. Alot of P10 part-out cars. Also look in the 'For Sale section' Alot of parts to be had there too.
Before creating this thread, I posted in all of the relevant part outs, as well as sent a few PMs. Thanks though :p

As for the p/s pump options, I appreciate the offers, but I don't really care about p/s $60 worth. I was looking for more like $30 shipped on that. My priorities were the starter, and then the suspension.

I have to decide if this car is worth keeping or not before I spend much more $$.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
i'm gonna have a stock suspension setup for sale soon... make and offer on it... i was gonna ask 40+shipping for all 4 struts and springs...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nims said:
Before creating this thread, I posted in all of the relevant part outs, as well as sent a few PMs. Thanks though :p

As for the p/s pump options, I appreciate the offers, but I don't really care about p/s $60 worth. I was looking for more like $30 shipped on that. My priorities were the starter, and then the suspension.

I have to decide if this car is worth keeping or not before I spend much more $$.
I have a starter and power steering pump.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hachee is taking care of me with a starter and p/s pump.

Still in search of a low mileage suspension! I'd also be open to used aftermarket suspension as long as it's cheap!

Thanks all.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nims said:
Hachee is taking care of me with a starter and p/s pump.

Still in search of a low mileage suspension! I'd also be open to used aftermarket suspension as long as it's cheap!

Thanks all.
nims, my parts car also has kyb gr-2's, but I don't know the mileage...because they were on the car when I got it. They're mounted with stock springs...I believe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I haven't heard anything from Hachee in a few days, so I guess I'm still looking for all of these parts.

I'm hoping he decides to respond to me eventually though!

Does anyone have a starter?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nims said:
Well, I haven't heard anything from Hachee in a few days, so I guess I'm still looking for all of these parts.

I'm hoping he decides to respond to me eventually though!

Does anyone have a starter?
i'm gonna grab that starter tonight...been busy at work. :teeth:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hachee1 said:
i'm gonna grab that starter tonight...been busy at work. :teeth:
Sounds good, but please please give me a call tomorrow, or even tonight. I want to talk to you about the other parts.

Thanks!
-James

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hachee1 said:
I'll call in the morning, actually closer to lunch....starter is out and ready to ship.
I'm waiting by the phoneee
Waiting for you to call me up and tell me I'm not a-loneeeee! :cheese:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts