Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
I wonder if you could use one from a P10, Just a thought. Might be worth scouting your local pick & pull. They cant be more then a few bucks and it just may work out.

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Okay, for both of you guys, I'll do my best to snap a pic of it tomorrow.
It comes out pretty easily, I had to remove it to put in new rear deck speakers.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
you will probably have trouble finding this piece, as a g20 (from the factory) comes with a solid parcel shelf when it comes with a spoiler (no cover)

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Our P10 isnt a T. We have the OEM spoiler with the light and the window light cover. Def a dealer installed type of deal. I'll do my best to get pics and some measurements of it so you can see if a P10 one will fit. It's looking more like something I can do for you tonight. :shifty: D

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
yeh my bro's 99T had a solid decklid cover. same deal in my p10's T's had a solid decklid, and the non-t's have cutout for the brake light

·
♥
3,947 Posts
wheres the pic dave??? im curious about this. i have a factory wing, and 3rd brake light on the deck. im not a t tho

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.