Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I wonder if you could use one from a P10, Just a thought. Might be worth scouting your local pick & pull. They cant be more then a few bucks and it just may work out.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Okay, for both of you guys, I'll do my best to snap a pic of it tomorrow.
It comes out pretty easily, I had to remove it to put in new rear deck speakers.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
nope its just a small rectangular plastic plug that fills the hole left when you remove your 3rd brake light. its usually on cars with the light in the spoiler. it actually comes with the factory OEM wing kit. if i can't find one that works i may just mount a speaker there. 4x6 if there is room underneath

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
you will probably have trouble finding this piece, as a g20 (from the factory) comes with a solid parcel shelf when it comes with a spoiler (no cover)

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Our P10 isnt a T. We have the OEM spoiler with the light and the window light cover. Def a dealer installed type of deal. I'll do my best to get pics and some measurements of it so you can see if a P10 one will fit. It's looking more like something I can do for you tonight. :shifty: D

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
yeh my bro's 99T had a solid decklid cover. same deal in my p10's T's had a solid decklid, and the non-t's have cutout for the brake light

·
♥
3,947 Posts
wheres the pic dave??? im curious about this. i have a factory wing, and 3rd brake light on the deck. im not a t tho

1 - 17 of 17 Posts