Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
⚓All Haters Are Bastards⚓
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDITED AS OF 10/4/2010
looking for used/spare/unwanted/or new parts..nothing tooo beat up though. trying to save as much $krilla as i can. any info or leads are very much appreciated:thumbsup:

-clear or smoked side markers.(mainly looking for clears)GOT IT
-UNITOP roof wing. GOT IT
-JDM windowvisors/rainguardsGOT IT
-Impul replica grille. GOT IT
-Mud flaps.(just the rear or a set of 4)GOT IT
-P11 'Primera' badge and 'GT' badge.(good condition). GOT IT
-WW front lip.GOT IT 5/22/2010 i shouldve updated the 'got it' items with a date. oh well i guess it starts here:p
-Octotat RSTB.GOT IT 6/10/2010

-Sport grille.(Infiniti badge preffered)
-JDM HID Ddddddduals.(nonHID is ok)

-Tein SS coilovers
-Carbing FSTB (or any kind of fstb that will clear lowport mannys)
-ANY kind rear lip..lmk what you got.

-Woodgrain panels(for a manual trans shift surround)

MAHALOS

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
-Impul replica grille(or shaved ones Ericdd custom make)

MAHALOS
I can do the above grill in either paint ready primer, or carbon fiber.
let me know which one you want :naughty:

I'm also in the process of making Shorty Carbon fiber and fiberglass replicas of the rear window spoiler. But they won't be ready for a month or two at least.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
you have good taste :naughty:

iv spent the last 4 or so years acquiring the parts you want. the price isnt really the problem, its the availability. just keep a constant eye on the for sale section :thumbsup:

·
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can do the above grill in either paint ready primer, or carbon fiber.
let me know which one you want :naughty:

I'm also in the process of making Shorty Carbon fiber and fiberglass replicas of the rear window spoiler. But they won't be ready for a month or two at least.
if nothing shows up in a month or so..i will crawl back to you for an order:thumbsup: by chance will it include a Nissan badge?

but for the CF roof wing..COUNT ME IN!

·
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you have good taste :naughty:

iv spent the last 4 or so years acquiring the parts you want. the price isnt really the problem, its the availability. just keep a constant eye on the for sale section :thumbsup:
mahalos! the very first mod i always wished for was the roof wing. and yes they are hard to find. if you know of anyone selling them LMK:knockout:

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
if nothing shows up in a month or so..i will crawl back to you for an order:thumbsup: by chance will it include a Nissan badge?
let me know, I can do the pre-painted version in about a week, but the CF takes a little longer (I currently have one in stock :naughty:)

but for the CF roof wing..COUNT ME IN!
I should have a thread coming up soon, keep an eye out ;)

·
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
let me know, I can do the pre-painted version in about a week, but the CF takes a little longer (I currently have one in stock :naughty:)

I should have a thread coming up soon, keep an eye out ;)
ahhh JDMike beat you to everything. but the grille...i might get back to you on that. one question though. could you do the shaved factory grille with mesh BUTTT keep the original chrome frame? and then throw on a nissan hamburger?

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I can do that, but it has to keep the hump for the emblem if you are leaving it chrome. but you'd have to get the nissan badge yourself, I don't have any

1 - 20 of 40 Posts