Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiance now owns a 2001 P11 G20. After getting rid of my first car (my p10) she missed it and she got rid of her saturn and now we have a pearl white g20. She already wants to do stuff to it like getting fogs, spoiler, HIDs and some other cool stuff!

Anyways I'm not entirely sure, but we need the fog lights(both sides) and brackets if they are required. I know the brackets were required on the P10 :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
spioler

i have a trunk spioler already painted pearl white in mint condition.practically new.let me know if your interested.for 150 plus shipping or pickup. pm me or call me at 516 322 9972

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
goldfish said:
Cool, but I am hoping to find the fogs atleast at used prices :D New... just too pricey
Ive been looking for fogs over a month now , cant find any used ....

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have a pair of fogs I was just about to sell. I got a new pair for my car. I bought the pair I am going to sell from a member on the forum. Lets just say they weren't as discribed in terms of condition. :tired: They are a bit hazed, but I'm thinking it will come off with some of that headlight cleaner stuff from an auto store. You could always go for the amber fogs look with that heat resistant amber tape coating. I like that look on white cars IMO. Unfortunately they didn't come with the brackets or screws either... but they do have the bulb backs! Don't really know how much they will go for...lets just say $85obo +shipping.
LMK if you're interested. PM me

btw here's some pics of the fogs

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She wants to know if you'll do 150 shipped on the spoiler

The fogs... Let me show her the pics I'll let her decide. :)

·
♥
3,947 Posts
buy the full package from everythingg20. it comes with the switch, and the relay. it will be dissapointing without the whole package, i speak from experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts