Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long shot I know but Mazworx doesn’t sell the adapter for the six speed swap any more. Bare bell housing only please.

98409 U.S. zip code

·
Administrator
5,872 Posts
Best bet is hit up Andreas Mikoleiczik / Andreas Miko on Facebook, he can get you one if he already doesn't have one.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
Rather Miko, you can buy them from Nissan still......

30400-8H811
Looks like someone got his NISSAN FAST program up and running at work!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By the way. What price did you come up with? I looked up the part number and found one brand new on eBay or half of what Nissan wants.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
By the way. What price did you come up with? I looked up the part number and found one brand new on eBay or half of what Nissan wants.
Holy moly new? You should just buy it on principle.
Yes new. I Would buy it if I had the cash right now. I was just putting feelers out because I thought this would be tough to come by.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a complete spec v 04-06 6-speed swap in a "driveable" sr20derr b15 SE. Car is rotted out but was driven every day until garaged. Low miles on swap. Must buy whole car. text me seven one seven three one five 9319

·
Registered
806 Posts
I paid under $650 for (1) P12 bellhousing, (2) 20V valve covers, (2) 20V ornamental pieces, (4) 20V outer rocker cover gaskets, (4) 20V spark plug gaskets. Must have bought at the right time! All new, from Nissan Motorsports down south but this was seven or eight years ago.

·
Registered
20,921 Posts
p12 vc are still available in the us through motorsport because so many of the rwd guys are going vvl. bellhousing, not so much.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts