Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: Powder coated Black or dark Infiniti Valve Cover. Not for me but for a neighbor. In good shape and for under $80 or so - shipped.

Edit: Lowport none roller rocker.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Contact Tom @ TRG, if it's a non-RR your after, that should be easy to find. IF your neighbour already has a non-RR Infiniti logo'd VC now, that might be the best way to go. The exchange route. However, you'd need to contact TRG direct to confirm.

I've be told by a friend the local wrecker in my area has two P10's right now. However, I know it would cost about $40cdn to buy it from the wreckers, and another $25cdn to ship it to TRG in New Jersey (I've already shipped two VC's to him now). Then there's the cost of getting it powder coated. If that's what type of finish you want. Hover, if you or your neighbour want to paint/finish it yourself, shipping direct to would be more to you in the Bay area (you're farther away from me than TRG is in NJ).

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He does not have a computer so I do not know how that will work out logistically. I will let him know the next time I see him - tomorrow?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There was a thread on SR20Forum that I told him about in passing with some guy selling a Nissan powder coated black VC for like $80 plus shipping. So that got the thought in his head about this topic and the price.

I said that I would keep an eye out and ask around on the forums... I think that the many chance that he has is someone going back to stock.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The fellow is coming over for dinner with the family tomorrow. Bump so that I might have something to tell him...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts