Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing SR20VE swap and want to keep my removed SR20DE complete:
Want to buy ASAP a clean set of four stock 259cc fuel injectors and FI Harness.
Harness will stay, injectors will be replaced with 330cc VE units once JWT ECU arrives.
No junk please. Shopping forums and ebay. Will pay good money for the right parts.
thanks, Brad

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
I got the set of injectors out of my 99. I also have the injector harness, but it isn't in good shape. I'll check into see if I have the parts to build a new one though.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought new harness from dealer. $42.00 item

Picking it up with some axle seals at dealer Saturday. Still looking for injectors. Will also be confirming part number difference if any between 1991-93 against 1994 up - which I have. Getting conflicting reports from others more knowledgeable than myself!
Will shop aggresively after that. Thanks

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOTE ABOUT INJECTORS: A SR20forum member pointed out to me that there were 2 style injectors for the SR20DE. This is correct as confirmed with Infiniti Dealer today: I was able to look at the differant styles - there are only slight differences but this may make a difference with your performance etc.

For reference here are the part numbers

1991-1993 are Nissan Part No. 16600-53J03
Jan 1, 1994 up are Part No: 16600-10Y01

ITEMS NO LONGER NEEDED:

1. bought a new harness from dealer because they were cheap enough ($42.00) vs. going with used.

2. Bought a set of cleaned and flowed 259cc stock DE injectors and had stock VE 330cc injectors cleaned and flowed so they will be ready to drop in when JWT ECU arrives. I got to watch over shoulder of technician - was a good education on injectors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts