Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL! I need one of those adapters that Shigg sells......for my headers EGR.... shigg do you have any or does anyone else have one>!? THANKS!

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Your asking for the EGR Header Gasket right :)

You can go to him for that since he's got more :)

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
i have never seen a egr gasket used on a header. are you loking for a bung that can be welded in place? if so do you know are can you find out the size of the bung you are looking for?their are loads of weld bungs at my work.
btu ig shig can help you it may be better you go through him.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Mike, the bottom of the holes in the stainless headers don't have a bottom to trap the egr tube to seal it. Scott used a threaded ring to bottom out in the threads of the hole to give a flat surface for the egr tube to butt up against.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea Mark thats EXACTLY what I need....

Sorry to confuse you det in your drunken state....lol just playin....

Whats his handle so I can send him a PM or doesnt he have a shop....

Some crazy threads going on lately whats an sr20 can i put a B18 in my G....you know things like that ...thats why I wanted to share my love for the BUNG...ahha look at the tags for this thread....next time someone types i love shigs bung they are comin straight here! LOL! TOO FUNNY!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SUPER FUNNY high five for that mastermind!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ONCE AGAIN MARK THANKS! and; yes I was screaming!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OH...wait let me ask...do I need one with the HSgen5? Or are these just for the SSAC? arent they one in the same?

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
do a surch for shigspeed. from their you should find a contact to him.
it is bs that the headers you buy requior this. headers now days are garbadge i guess. i would make a header for some one for a week end project if htey had a stock p10 that had egr. it would be a fun project. only diferents is the way i would tig weld wich is far more structual than a average header.stianless tube should be back perged when welded to incress strenth around weld and not harm dynamics inside the tube.
if some one put for a lil cash for the supplys and left me thier car I would make a great header for them. i could make it all vband if they wanted so no need for gaskets. i have never seen a sr20 header to that quality

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
OH...wait let me ask...do I need one with the HSgen5? Or are these just for the SSAC? arent they one in the same?
Not sure on that. Do you have the header now to check the hole for the EGR tube ??
If it doesn't have a bottom to the hole for the tend of the tube to butt up against then no matter how tight you have the fitting the pipe won't seal well as it is just relying on the threads to seal and isn't actually sealing the end of the tube against anything....

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
I may have long ago but if you have a link i wil check them out.
i have been do ing alot of fab work lately and makeign some really good parts that i have not ever seen for sale with the same quality. I would not mind alink to quick check over his headers agian.
im hoping to later make ready to buy turbo kits for p10 and p11. might cost a bit but idea is direct bolt in and fit with minimal to know modding to make work he be reliable and include everything one will ever need.
on that note im unsure of what turbo to make the kits on cuase every one has different HP goals and i need to make sure hey will sell.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
do a surch for shigspeed. from their you should find a contact to him.
it is bs that the headers you buy requior this. headers now days are garbadge i guess. i would make a header for some one for a week end project if htey had a stock p10 that had egr. it would be a fun project. only diferents is the way i would tig weld wich is far more structual than a average header.stianless tube should be back perged when welded to incress strenth around weld and not harm dynamics inside the tube.
if some one put for a lil cash for the supplys and left me thier car I would make a great header for them. i could make it all vband if they wanted so no need for gaskets. i have never seen a sr20 header to that quality
you should add some anti reversion chambers on there too. I would scrap the SSAC for that in a second. Somebody better take this man up on this. I want to see a badass header.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Spoke wit Mr.S's bung and it told me I do not need this for the HS header....Stare at his @

·
"the government"
2,615 Posts
im hoping to later make ready to buy turbo kits for p10 and p11. might cost a bit but idea is direct bolt in and fit with minimal to know modding to make work he be reliable and include everything one will ever need.
on that note im unsure of what turbo to make the kits on cuase every one has different HP goals and i need to make sure hey will sell.
That would probably be a lucrative side job. There are a ton of people that want ready to buy kits, especially when they first join. I'd make them to order though. There shouldn't be too much difference between the t25 and t28 right?

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I may have long ago but if you have a link i wil check them out.
i have been do ing alot of fab work lately and makeign some really good parts that i have not ever seen for sale with the same quality. I would not mind alink to quick check over his headers agian.
Stepped headers, multi piece.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^wwwow

1 - 20 of 21 Posts