Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have a stock P11 amplifier laying around? I'm trying to sell my car, but supposedly, my stock amplifier "blew out" and the stealership is trying to get me to pay ~$500 for a new one which is total bullcrap.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i'll give it to you in exchange for one thing and you pay for shipping
information
i need to find out prices on bose subs? i beleive they have them in q45 or something like that and i need to also find out if bose makes a 2 channel amps and how much + whats the wattage on the q's bose amps? whats the specs on the bose system on the new q's i need to buy the stock unit from the q's if they do come with the 4 channel amp and if not does the q's have more then one harness possibilites from the head unit if so then i also need that head unit
our stock bose in the g is 4 speakers 4 ch amp one harness possible from head unit to trunk amp no other head units will work with the bose amps or speakers but i hear bose makes som connection especially to add to the head unit to add subs is this true

ok i'm sorry about punctuation and clarity i'm really in a rush
i will probably get the whole second system in about a week after i send hybridamp the money

casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
ok gewt back to me with whatever you find and i'll get back to you and update you on thew shipping info and etc,..
casual

·
Registered
13 Posts
Factory Stereo

if you still need it, i have the OEM stereo and the amp, I upgraded to a full Alpine system, i don't think I will install the OEM when I sell the car though.. i may change my mind, who knows. -zero (reply to [email protected])

1 - 12 of 12 Posts