Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on someone must have one. Doesn't have to be from a 00, can be from any year G20, as long as its in good condition.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rmyc said:
Koojo wanting a Shift knob :D finally *wink*wink*
lol, yup, soon.

Ill check out the junk yards tomorrow. I guess any know from a nissan will work as well

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone know if shiftknobs from other make cars fit the G20? I got a shiftknob from a toyota and one from a vw.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Why bother will test fitment of non OEM goods that don't match OEM colors and just look plain down awkward? Go with a winner and shoot for the top the 1st time, get the right part with the right fit and OEM style, grace, and integration. Get this super clean all leather HP11 OEM Nissan shift knob for $33.00 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look no further than your brother-in-arms to have what you need. Only I have your back from D.O.B. to Infiniti G20 =) -Lettuce

·
Registered
599 Posts
No probs koojo, I have tested many aftermarket and OEM shift knobs onto my Nissan/Infiniti cars. All fit with no problem, hower speed shops sell adapters for them though I think the tapping is all the same size on those because in my experiences they all were cross matchable. I meant matchable between different car makers minus German cars. -Biggs

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I got this one from the dealer for $30ish. Its from a maxima.. year unknown. I can dig up the part number if you are interested in ordering it. Its black leather with a brushed aluminum plate with the gear layout (R-5) on top. Matches the color of my car ;)

Mike

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Big Lettuce said:
Yes, that is a 2001 Maxima SE shifter from Anniv. model. 2002+ boasts the 6spd logo, -Biggs
Hmm. Actually the one I got has the 5sd layout on it. Personally I love it. I'm going to try to dig up the part number so I can figure out what its from.

Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts