Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for one 205/50/15 tire with like 70-80% tread. what i have is goodyear eagle gt. do not really care that it matches, but would be noice.

pm me if you have something and want to sell it cheap. not really interested if it is over $50 shipped. i am in sc for your shipping pleasure.

also may be interested in 2 decent tires about the same height as listed above but to fit p10 14" stockers for drag setup. let me know!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
If you end up buying new, look into Kumho Ecsta AST's really cheap and have a great tread life and performance. I just brought a set from Discount tire for my Rota's and they go for about under $70 a piece.

Still a good value if your just buying one tire too.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for teh tip. that tire is $50 plus shipping on tirerack.com. yeah i actually put a whole set of those on my mini, but i am not ready to get a whole set for the G yet. i had an alignment issue after the trans, and pretty much ate up the inside of my front driver's side tire. i now have steel belts showing, and some are frayed, so i gotta get a tire on there pretty soon.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you end up buying new, look into Kumho Ecsta AST's really cheap and have a great tread life and performance. I just brought a set from Discount tire for my Rota's and they go for about under $70 a piece.

Still a good value if your just buying one tire too.
thanks again... after getting frustrated at ebay, i called around and found a shop that will sell me that exact tire for $65 installed, 4 others wanted $75...

good tires, cheap - kumho ftw!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also may be interested in 2 decent tires about the same height as listed above but to fit p10 14" stockers for drag setup. let me know!
these tires would need to be 175 65 14 to work for me, can deal with used...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts