Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to buy a trunk lid just the metal no lights or interior carpet thing from a p11

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
are you willing to ship it?? and if so how much?? with shipping to ct
sorry, but not interested in spending 4 hours getting packaged up and shipping for $50 in my pocket (not worth the time, package material cost, fuel to get to depot, etc.... sorry).. and mine had a wing anyway (not what you want -- it has holes on the decklid)...

PLUS mine has a goofy modification from having a backup camera in it (can't use the lock mechanism and would have to install another backup camera or get it closed up/repainted)

I misread it at first thinking you wanted to put your own wing on...

my apologies

gluck!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohh gotchya yeah i want one without the spoiler or holes cause i wanna put a bigger wing on it and i dont wanna have to deal with filling the ones on my maui so im looking for a spare one first

thanks anyway

·
Custom title !!!!!yay
2,458 Posts
ohh gotchya yeah i want one without the spoiler or holes cause i wanna put a bigger wing on it and i dont wanna have to deal with filling the ones on my maui so im looking for a spare one first

thanks anyway
do u have pictures of the wing?? is it the jdm TEV? those are nice

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah like a ricey one either a carbon or aluminum but the tev are a dream of mine as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts