Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a turbo, so I can work on my custom turbo kit. I need just the turbo itself. Something about the size of a Mitsubishi 14b TD05h would be great, or even a T3/04 would be ideal, if its not to expensive.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I can get you just about any turbo you want. I sell Brand New Garrett T3/T04E turbos for $575.00, Brand New Pulsar GTiR Garrett T28's for $650.00, or Brand New Turbonetics T3/T04E's for $695.00, except the Stage V Turbine which is $795.00.

Let me know!

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Are you serious!!??

Hey! TurbochargedSER, do you really sell them man?? I'm definitely interested!! :lol: Now please help me out with this one: Would any one of them fit a 92 p10? What doe the turbo kits come with? What mods would I need? New ECU, cams, manifold etc?? I'm interested so reply as soon as you can!!! :lol:

·
Registered
147 Posts
those prices are for new turbos (just the turbo)
if you want a kit, he and I could would you a deal on some pieces, with him supplying the turbo, etc, and me a fuel rail, manifold, etc

if you want anything bigger than a t28, he will need to sell you a custom manifold to fit

you sound very fresh to this idea, if you want to call me, I can explain some of what youl would need to use if you buy a turbo from him

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
ohh yeah fraychild i suggest after he explains the components to you you do alot of searching on it before you take the step it will help a great deal and you will know exactly whats going on every step of the way and i'm sure if you get stuck feel free to call jason post here online and people will help
no q is stupid even if its been asked before!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yes, I sell Garrett and Turbonetics Turbos. I can get any size you need. I can also get manifolds, intercoolers, bov's and anything else associated with turbos.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Thanx guys!!

I have to say thanx for all the advices!! You guys are right, I don't know too much about turbos or the parts needed!! All I really think about is the whoppin' increase in horsepower and the bragging that comes along with it!!:D But I'll make sure I do some research about it.... I'll also call Jason and look things up as well!! I was so into the prices because to me they are pretty affordable! I owned a Civic before and the cheapest Turbo kit I'd seen was $3500!! Scary to me... but I'll inquire some more and get back at you !! (I kinda' like the idea of buying the pieces from you guys)
Thanx a whole bunch!! ;)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
i am also seriously contemplating a turbo on my P11. so if you could email me some details, i would appreciate it. Although, i unfortunatley will not be able to do anything in the next few months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts