Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i managed to fiund a 96 g20t 5sd its got a 130,000, guy wants 4300, i talked him to like 3500 (not reallr talked but said that was the NADA price of it & e said ok, so anyone have any bargining tips for me when i go up there tomorrow & try to get this car??? i owuuld love to get it for 3000, or less
\\\
any help would be greatt......

oh ps ill be in broklyn tomorrow so if anyone wants to meet up/ go with me to look @ the car that be nice

get like 5 p10's t odirve up there & be like "WE NEED ANOTHR G20 now!!!" lol

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
as far as bargaining..say you'll give him $2900..for it..if he says no..just walk away..lol..some times they'll call you and agree to your price..if he doesn't call back within a day or two call him back and agree to pay the $3,500..oh..and don't seem interested in the car..if you do..he'll know he has you and you'll call him..Honestly, I still that is too much money for a 96..I already mentioned before, but I bought my 99 G20T with 183,000 miles for $4,300..it just needed a clutch, and I replaced that in about 2-4,000 miles.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
around 3000-5000 is the going proce for a 96g anywere,,,looke on autotrader theres a bunch....cheapest p11 (01)i found was $7000, 170,500 miles on it

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that swhat i was thinkin, but i odnt see how or why the strut tower is cracked!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
enohand said:
around 3000-5000 is the going proce for a 96g anywere,,,looke on autotrader theres a bunch....cheapest p11 (01)i found was $7000, 170,500 miles on it
Ah I c...sorry, I didn't know that was the price for a 96..good luck in your car hunt!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Check out cars.com and carbuyers.com if your coming up. There are always G20's on there. There is an auto 99 P11T w/ high mileage in jersey listed for $4400 OBO.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
what's your budget? I had seen a couple of tourings on CL here in Boston...the latest I saw was an 02 in maui blue with 60k miles on it.........but the asking price was 11k OBO....the others I saw were in the 70-90k mile range and well within 8-9k price range....if that helps..

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
well steve i know whre you can get great del on a well miantined mx for 2k nd i was willling to drive you to see it.
i would never sudgest a shit box. this car needs you to check it out. i really do not lik ebuying NY cars cuase they re very coroded. when i did work on erics ride i learned that the hrd way. i thought they where no worse thn here but i was wrong. I spent good del of time with the tortch on his ride.
But if you dont mind perfect auto car than just call me id be glad to let you see this car. I do not think you will ever find a better condition car for this peice in a life time

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
my frend is selling a maxima for 2k i tryed to call you a while back about you checking it out. It is a reliable car and very clen on the inside

1 - 18 of 18 Posts