Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Center console itself and armrest, great upgrade for auto guys! - $75 shipped OBO

Added sound deadening material from USDM console

Sadly this center console came with some faults, and even more sad is I wasn't told about them before hand.
Hinge was broken, had to improvise:

One mounting plate was broken too, epoxied it. Also I did shave one side down to work with 6 speed shifter.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Decided it part it out:
Center console itself and armrest, great upgrade for auto guys! - $80 shipped/paypaled
Shifter Surround, Hand Brake, Cable, and mounting bracket - SOLD

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
Killer. Will it fit with the remainder usdm foward console parts? What would I do about the ebrakes?
the usdm shifter surround will fit the jdm center console. you can fit it right on...with the ebrake taken off. If you want to still have your ebrake you need the bracket and the jdm brake handle. That's why he said good for auto guys because we can put the car in park and not really need ebrake. for a 5spd car i wouldn't do this swap unless you did it correct with the ebrake and bracket.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
00 blk G20t hit the nail on the head. This will work with auto, 5 speed and even 6 speed. Autos you can get away without using the handbrake but manuals can't.

Now if you do have a manual and want to piece the kit together to not shell out a bunch of $$ at once, you can get this and then buy someone's handbrake and bracket next time it pops up for sale.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.