4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any UK guys want to trade your UKDM tails for my USDM lights? :naughty:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
good luck bro...
a bunch of us on here have been tryin to source those
for a long time now. apparently they're really rare?
thats what iv been told anyway.

i decided to go the amber/gold route so i got
some of the ones Bish posted up from Cryss

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
i might have a source to buy some, but not for trade. and it'll be over $999. i'll keep you posted, Jeff.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
picture me whispering this in your ear..."#39...kimchee flied lice with spam. ...and a order of #29. Bulgogi. Thanks."

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I know the European Primeras come stcok with those tails..if you could let me know how much you can get a set for that'd be GREAT!!! Thanks a lot brotha...

You wanna trade??? :naughty:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ugly said:
Yeah I know the European Primeras come stcok with those tails..if you could let me know how much you can get a set for that'd be GREAT!!! Thanks a lot brotha...

You wanna trade??? :naughty:

i need to sets because MIT wont let the us tail lights go thru.. inspektion,,, from usa danish rules :-(

i think i can get the european tail lights around 200-300 dollars but im not shure,, ill call my local dealer today to ask for it,,, can you show me a picture of your tail lights maybe we can trade :) as you have riddin above :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
hello i have a set know 280 dollars will it cost plus shipping cost i most have them home to me and then send them,to you,, they are i great shape, just like mine

you must answer me quick please i have HAD them put to side at the dealer

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn this makes me sad that I cant get them right now. fuckin' rent and these damn bills

·
Registered
19 Posts
the price will also be 280 dollars for a set,plus shipping around 50-60 usd, because of the dollar to dk money curse is 5.6 right know

what about trading ?? ,,i need a g20 p11 pair of tail lights, throw a picture of them,(Fast), i buy them in denmark and we can find something out about trading

i have them until tomorrow morning danish time,

and to any one else i can maybe find more sets of that kind of lights

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cryss said:
check ebay.co.uk

ive seen a couple on there before, ask if they will ship to USA

yes you can find them on ebay but they are not any cheaper,havent seen them cheaper on ebay , the price i have riddin is the price for them in dk, and germany. you can maybe save some takses in different countries maybe i dont know =)

·
Registered
19 Posts
i call my nissan dealer to say that you dont wont them,,,

if any otherts have intrest in the lights please send a pm they can be find again the tail lights i hope so :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts