Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTT/WTS: USDM P11 trunk badges

Looking to trade/sell my rear Nissan hamburger badge and my P11 Primera badge for stock USDM Infiniti badges. Infiniti lettering is not necessary, just looking for the Infiniti symbol and the 'G20'

Silver badges preferably. :)

·
Prince of Joy
4,614 Posts
Badges

I have all the trunk badging (symbol, G20 and INFINITI), but am not interested in trading. It's used, so you'll have to get some 3M double sided tape to attach it. $12 via Paypal shipped ([email protected]).

I've also got the G20 and INFINITI factory sets still with their applicators (i.e. parts from Infiniti). They come in a strip and will stick on straight and perfectly lined up (rather than applying each letter separately). I'll want more for those though -- $25 shipped. I thought I had the logo too but can't seem to find it.

- Greg -

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greg, the used ones in pretty good condition? Also, I am assuming they're the silver ones. If all falls through, i'll be paypal'ing you friday night when my direct deposit goes through. :)

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
MrFancypants said:
I've also got the G20 and INFINITI factory sets still with their applicators (i.e. parts from Infiniti). They come in a strip and will stick on straight and perfectly lined up (rather than applying each letter separately). I'll want more for those though -- $25 shipped. I thought I had the logo too but can't seem to find it.
pics? i sold my Primera badge, and my hamburger fell off. :-\ i really miss my "G20" badge.

·
Registered
373 Posts
im gonna take out the Infiniti symbol hopefully in a week or two, and i still have the
G20 badge. I can sell it for like $5 for both if you want hehe.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Let me inquire how much it would cost me to purchase a new infiniti and g20 badge through my job. I'll let you know.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
doesn't WTT mean Want To TRADE??? how come everybody is selling them to you haha

just steal some badges and let me have your Primera ones

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
OK since it seems Jon found what he wanted, i'm jacking this thread. i want to trade a large Nissan hamburger for the "G20" and possibly the Infiniti trunk badge. i'm pretty sure it's the one pictured here:

image courtesy of uncle Dave

·
Registered
612 Posts
Am willing to trade my Infiniti emblem and G20 for you Hamburger Nissan and Primera badges. They came off my 02 G20 so send me a PM if you are interested.

Juan

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, here's the deal. I am going to probably buy my badges off Layzee since he made me and offer and lives within the bay area. I have been PM'ed about the hamburger badge and the sale is pending. The Primera badge is going to be sold and I will be making a new thread on that within the next couple of days.

Edit: dassg20t2427 has dibs on the Primera badge as he was the first to PM me about interest.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
P11Gdub said:
OK since it seems Jon found what he wanted, i'm jacking this thread. i want to trade a large Nissan hamburger for the "G20" and possibly the Infiniti trunk badge. i'm pretty sure it's the one pictured here:

image courtesy of uncle Dave
Ha-Ha, my favorite NIssan of all, depending on the driver of course!!! :p

10 to go!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts