Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I, as well as many other g20 enthusiasts are pleased with the website and forum...somebody should come up with some windshield stickers so we could rep the G20 click. What yall think. I'd get one.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
Id put one on my back window! Like g20.net or whatever!!! Cause I have a sticker already on my front! =) Hey Mista McCoilover, how you like your JL's, do you have them with the bose system?
Yeah I just got my BOSE head unit hooked up to my subs and amp and it hits harder than Mike Tyson. It won't bite my ear off but you know what I mean. I got a nice sealed box to go with it too. heh heh. I would advise it to anyone who wants to get the bass that they deserve. I would have gotten a nice cd player to go with it but I would rather save up for a even nicer dvd player. But for that dvd it would set me back around $1500-2000 for a good one. How do you use the smilies, I don't see them except for the message icons.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
If anyone wants to start this up. Talk to Ari at www.stickercastle.com He is doing about 500 stickers for my company and is pretty cool. I found him on the ser20deforums. So hes a fellow nissan enthusiast. If you need someone to help with the design, let me know...

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
He's registered here too... and emailed me today. We'll be getting in touch w/ him soon... ;)

·
Registered
429 Posts
I would get

I would get one for sure, but make sure you stick to the rules!!!

Blue Sticker +7 hp
Red Sticker +4 hp
Yellow Sticker +9hp

Also if the sticker is Illegible and is in some form of Asian text its just like a turbo! :bandit:

Seriuosly thou I would get one!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
From the roadraceengineering.com site.

Tuning Tip: Red is a good color for all around performance, however with a big turbo blue gets upwards of 10 hp, unless you have stock cams, then only 5 hp. Purple is best for bottom end power, mix with red for excellent mid-range. For NT cars, shift all recommendations one hue towards a warmer color. Yellow hose should only be used on high compression NTs or turbo cars with welded differentials. Proper Sticker Tuning can be a successful work around for any of these concerns. ;-P
Even though its about hoses, I'm pretty sure the same applies to stickers too. ;)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
You've got almost the same audio setup as me coilover :).

Wouldn't white be the best bet for a decal?... white bubble letters.... G20.net? ... or are bubble letters "gay"?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
atomic-G said:

Wouldn't white be the best bet for a decal?... white bubble letters.... G20.net? ... or are bubble letters "gay"?
Dude you crack me up. Why'd you change your avitar? ;)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
atomic-G said:

Yes, great minds think alike my friend. I'd probably go with some silver or gray decals.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would be down with the g20.net sticker keep me posted...As far as the JL w3's I have one 12" hooked up with my bose system and it sounds real nice. I'd defintally recomend JL to anyone who wants a sub

Jim

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey,

Just my ideas for the G20.net Stickers.

Firstly, I agree with the rear screen idea as a lot of people already have stickers up front. plus its better for people to read when following you (or getting blown away :p )

The font used on the logo at the top of the page is pretty tidy so why not use that as the font for the stickers... Kinda makes everything uniform. Also, Have the g20 part white as above but make the .net bit available in Red, Blue, silver and another popular color/colour and have a clear background. I know this doesnt make them as cheap to make but we need to look sweet when representing g20.net and I would certainly pay a bit extra for a colour that matched my car. (its dark blue btw). Also, How about an infinity badge on one side and a Nissan badge on the other side so us guys over here in the UK can get in on the action... Just my thoughts and I hope you agree..

G-Forces, If you can let me know which font the logo is done in I will take a look at getting some designs done.. only if you want that is, wouldnt want to intrude too much :)

Spk laterz

Kev

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
kfairburn said:

G-Forces, If you can let me know which font the logo is done in I will take a look at getting some designs done.. only if you want that is, wouldnt want to intrude too much :)
You'll have to ask Brian (b-b00gie), he did all the pretty stuff. ;)

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
update?

so is there any update on this? it all started over a week ago.. I'd consider a sticker on the back... Hey, if you can get 'em for a reasonable price and before May 24th, I'd put it on before my 10K road trip.. It would be interesting to see if we get any new members from that!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Speaking of stickers, I just got mine in from Ari at www.stickercastle.com <---blatent plug here---

sticker here

They are EXACTLY what I wanted. Although I did provide the artwork as a .cmx file (Corel Media Exchange)

If you need anyone to go up the artwork I can do it no problem.

Ari - you kick @$$

·
Registered
218 Posts
I vote for neither front NOR back stickers.

I'd be willing to put something small and tasteful (ie: no purple, silver, yellow, etc) on my rear quarter windows. Just something like the banner logo. Keep the white and red and make it maybe 1" high by 5" long or so. Simple and sweet. Would look good on the quarter windows or just behind the front wheels. Plus, the red/white would look good on most colors and would work well with tinted windows.

I'll try to Photoshop something up to give everyone a visual of what it would look like.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts