Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys havent checked this site out, you need to. Ive been on there for the past 30 min just checking out the different components that are avaliable for the G.

Their parts list is pretty extensive and a lot of the parts have exploded drawings that you can view to make sure it is the right part.

I even found those little plastic clip things that I was misssing one during my bumper install.

You can even get the heaters for the front seats on the 99+ G's for $150 each.

Shit, if you wanted to rice out your ride with another air bag warning sticker for your passengers....they have that too...go check them out. Prices are listed...

www.parts.com

the only thing I dont know, is how competitve they are as compared to www.infinitipartsusa.com ....

·
Registered
288 Posts
good lookin out bro ! The site does have TONS of parts/components for our 99+ g20s. I shoulda bought the factory foglights from there instead of Scottsdale Infiniti.
parts.com is only charging about $160 compared to $200 something. I could have saved at least 50 bills. oh wells :-\
but this site is definately worth checking and comparing price if looking for OEM parts. peace !

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Good looking out !!! That site has all the little stuff you never can find .....

Trunk Lid, Lid & Components, Interior Lamp 13.83 12.48
Trunk Lid, Lid & Components, Bulb 1.24 1.12
Trunk Lid, Lid & Components, Solenoid 88.32 79.49
Trunk Lid, Lid & Components, Striker 12.27 11.04
Trunk Lid, Lid & Components, Cyl & Keys 41.20 37.08
Trunk Lid, Lid & Components, Switch 35.00 31.50
Trunk Lid, Lid & Components, Hinge(R) 72.50 65.25
Trunk Lid, Lid & Components, Hinge(L) 72.50 65.25
Trunk Lid, Lid & Components, Stopper 1.00 .90
Trunk Lid, Lid & Components, Weatherstrip 57.20 51.48

Maybe I can get my trunk to pop open again ...lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts