Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
www.rockauto.com coupon code and closeout search

CLICK HERE FOR A CURRENT ROCKAUTO CODE IF ONE IS NOT LISTED IN THIS THREAD

in addition to coupon codes there is now a way to search closeout deals. I have no clue where this originated but to whoever it was thanks!

I discovered a way to quickly find all closeout parts offered for a specific car without clicking every parts category. 1. On the home page, click on the big red start button to start the "Interactive" catalog. 2. Towards the bottom of the page, look for "Catalog display problem? Click Here for the traditional HTML version." This will take you to the older style catalog search. 3. Search through the catalog till you find your specific car model. 4. Your address bar should read something like "http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1352720" The numbers at the end is your car's code #. 5. Use this link, but replace the Xs after "carcode=" with your car's code. http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=xxxxxxx&m=wc&l=en&... It takes longer to read this than to actually do it. Enjoy
I created the links in case some of your are computer challenged :D

INFINITI G20 - 2002 CLOSEOUT
INFINITI G20 - 2001 CLOSEOUT
INFINITI G20 - 2000 CLOSEOUT
INFINITI G20 - 1999 CLOSEOUT
INFINITI G20 - 1996 CLOSEOUT
INFINITI G20 - 1995 CLOSEOUT
INFINITI G20 - 1994 CLOSEOUT
INFINITI G20 - 1993 CLOSEOUT
INFINITI G20 - 1992 CLOSEOUT
INFINITI G20 - 1991 CLOSEOUT

·
Registered
844 Posts
i love you cuz i'm buying something from there hopefully over the weekend or week ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

hey guys my new friend....

Thanx FAM

-jay-r

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guys, just so you know.. if you don't happen to have a current code when you want to order, a simple google search before you place an order and you will get a 5% code ;)
Look at the first post. I included a link already

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump for new closeout info!

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All the links still work! Surprised this thread never got more views. I guess all you "INFINITI" drivers are just ballers and don't need any discounts or cheap parts :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts