Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I like it. That was my gift to myself 2 yrs ago. A 5 drawer roll around box and a complete craftsman tool set, I think it was like the 300 piece one. I went out and bought foam and did a shadow box thing for all the tools so that they are recessed in the foam, a little time consuming yes but damn does it lok fab!!!

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I have a lot on my Christmas list that I'm not going to get. :( The best Christmas present may well be being able to get the G back on the road though. :)

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
LOL, I forgot my list.
The 2 stbs that I'm getting.
Random dvds, xbox games and cds.
A 36" Cutting board and some other stuff for the kitchen since I love to cook.

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SleakG20 said:
My g/f asked me what i wanted....and i told her this
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGXB3&P=0

I refuse to stop playing with toys....r/c's will be my hobby forever!
Wow, that thing is all wheel drive, that's pretty sweet

merlin said:
SWEET.

My list includes a compressor, the start to my air tool collection :smile:
Yeah, i wish i could get a compressor and some air tools some day. I need to build a garage first though

davew7 said:
LOL, I forgot my list.
The 2 stbs that I'm getting.
Random dvds, xbox games and cds.
A 36" Cutting board and some other stuff for the kitchen since I love to cook.
cooking is great, my wife can't cook a meal to save her life, but i don't mind because i love doing it. Learned from my mom and it really is a good skill to have (chicks only want guys with skills)

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
P10 WRC said:
cooking is great, my wife can't cook a meal to save her life, but i don't mind because i love doing it. Learned from my mom and it really is a good skill to have (chicks only want guys with skills)
LOL, my wifey can cook but she prefers it when I do. My 6 yr old and I watch food network on Sat and Sun and thats where we come up with our ideas for meals. :teeth: D

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
P10 WRC said:
Why spend the extra money on the blue set, its like 50 bucks cheaper for the same thing in the standard metalic finish

I love my Tmaxx (RC truck in my icon), but i havent been driving it much recently

as for xmas, I want headers/exhaust/craftsman rachet/socket set, there is one in the catalog for $179 (it has the most deep sockets of the smaller sets)

·
Registered
640 Posts
I am not asking for a thing. 5K in medical bills is my present. I will get my wife something tho. She wants one of those stupid Ipods. I guess I will have to break down and go "mainstream" and get one of these overpriced trendy things. :(

·
Registered
595 Posts
xbox

x-box or not to x-box THAT IS THE QUESTION,ve swap was my gift to my self but property tax are due .....5000.00...IT IS WHAT IT IS....the shit factor of life...shit happens...............aint this a deal .......x-box 1wireless remote,20gig hd,and some little extras...................275.00..........i love me.....i always have deals...........ALWAYS...

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mh64 said:
Why spend the extra money on the blue set, its like 50 bucks cheaper for the same thing in the standard metalic finish

I love my Tmaxx (RC truck in my icon), but i havent been driving it much recently

as for xmas, I want headers/exhaust/craftsman rachet/socket set, there is one in the catalog for $179 (it has the most deep sockets of the smaller sets)
because it's cool. I will be able to easily keep the tools seperate from my crapy cheapo tools i have now.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I would have to say i only have two things on my list,
-burton blunt board
-gt3's

I will prob. get neither, but i can sure try. lol

Jake

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
I almost bought that Blunt deck last season, but went with a differnet one, bc the blunt wasnt as wide (I wear a size 13 boot)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Ya i might have to go with a different one, just because it might be too skinny, Im about a 11.5 12 and the board i have now is a lil too skinny. lol

Jake

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
pauley01 said:
I am not asking for a thing. 5K in medical bills is my present. I will get my wife something tho. She wants one of those stupid Ipods. I guess I will have to break down and go "mainstream" and get one of these overpriced trendy things. :(
iPods rock, i just got me a new one :) Yeah i know i sold my one video on here but i could not take not haveing one.... I missed having all my music with me all the time.... As for my list.

Tien s-tecs from my sister(shes kick ass and wants my car to be droped also)
And In-ear apple headphones
Maybe some random parts here and there.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Nice set.
I have had my pressie early.

Just got to persuade H that I need some new Dainese leathers to ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts