Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many of you are already aware but I figured I let everyone know just in case someone was interested. Amazon is having a sale on Thanksgiving day 11am pacfic and 2pm eastern time and it looks like it will be selling Xbox 360s for $100.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/holiday/cv/homepage/002-5479577-9837665?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&previousVote=Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses Interactive Genevieve Doll&showResults=1&*entries*=0

Check out the link and let us know if you're one of the lucky ones to get one for only $100

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Is that the one with the built in HD and dvd player? I dont know too much about the 360 but I hear that you cant play your old xbox games???

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
wow, that's a pretty good deal, just get that and the hd dvd add on for $200 and you have yourself a $300 High Def DVD player, can't beat that. Damn, i am really considering buying this thing now.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
davew7 said:
Is that the one with the built in HD and dvd player? I dont know too much about the 360 but I hear that you cant play your old xbox games???
it plays dvds already and like p10 wrc said, you have to get the add on to play HD dvds. and to play old xbox games all you gotta do is download some software and burn it to a cd and put the cd in your xbox. then it updates your xbox to play the list of games thats on the website. i have a 360 already and thats all i had to do and i was playing gta san andreas on it.

·
Banned
609 Posts
LaYzEe said:
get ready to press that refresh button as fast as you can :naughty:

yeah i tried that on ticket masters website when trying to get some tickets to a local nfl game and did not know after too many refreshes they block you out for a full five minutes, i started doing it at 9:59am before the tickets went on sale at 10am and by the time I could get onto the website using another computer it was 10:04am and all the tickets were gone, i was so freaking pissed off since i did not know they did that.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Holy Shemollie, I'm all over this, I wonder how hard this is going to be to get into the site.

I'm doin it, damn I don't even play video games.

Gmac

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
1hr30minutes

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm going to try and hit it from mutiple computers. I got a few people in on this for me aswell.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts