Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..well i bought this xbox 360 premium edition on wknd of black friday n now i want to try to get my hands on a ps3 60gb instead..just figured id see if anyone is interested

heres what i it comes with:
the premium system itself 20gb harddrive included, 1 wireless controller, all the TV hookups(400)

then on side:
1 other wireless controller(50)
charge n play kit (unopened) (30)

then games:
rainbow six vegas(60)
madden 07(40)
fifa 07(60)
smackdown vs raw 2007(60)
dead rising(60)
call of duty 2 (unopened)(30)
and also has a 1 yr product replacement warranty thru gamestop/ebgames(30)

all this equals out to 820 retail value
trying to get 650 for it all..any takers?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
good move on the PS3 You'll like it, awesome graphics... although people say the Xbox360 are better... I don't really know nor do I care. Just a heads up, game selection is extremely limited on the PS3's so far....

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
gomd3 said:
good move on the PS3 You'll like it, awesome graphics... although people say the Xbox360 are better... I don't really know nor do I care. Just a heads up, game selection is extremely limited on the PS3's so far....
I'll be getting a PS3 when GT5 and another Ace Combat comes out. Right now, the PS3 doesn't have enough games to justify buying one... and people who say 360s are better, are just fanboys. In the end, i'll get both for the different variety of games.

*edit*

$650 is a SUPER good deal. Someone should jump on this quick if you don't have a 360!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not really looking to split up this bundle...id rather just keep it instead of selling things separate....sorry

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not really looking to split up this bundle...id rather just keep it instead of selling things separate....sorry

bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts