Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I don't know. Apparently on the P10 the bolts are different for the front and the back of the crossmember. And as I suspected, my Infiniti dealership did not have any in stock. I got some normal bolts from Lowe's, but as soon as I got on the power, they stripped out.

I really need to know this! Lucinosr20, where are you?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
im right here, why didnt you PM me.... stead you went into my forsale thread damn it! lol

Ill post the link where you can find them from everythingg20.com

BTW the specv ones were not the same size but thread pitch and all that were the same, so they worked with some washers.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I think I'll try to get the SpecV ones from the dealer on Friday so that I can drive the car over the weekend. If I fail I'll order them from EverythingG20. How many washers did you need to use per bolt?

·
Registered
114 Posts
a good stud remover, if not, a nice drill! lolol , if u damage the welded nut on top, ull most likely have to resort to a nut nd bolt, this is quite common on the se-rs
Not to reserruct and old thread but can someone tell me more about how this is done? How do you get the bolt all the way through the frame housing? I thought it was sealed up?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts