Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you know those bright amber bulbs i see once in a while people have in their fogs for the p11.. who makes it/how much and also would i be able to find that same bulb color for the headlights?
thank you
casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep thats what i was asking !
thanks
now do they also make that yellow light for headlights too?

casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you!

q? do you have those bulbs in now? if you do would you happen to have a pic? so i maybe could judge how bright of a amber it is.

p.s. congrats on the impul sideskirt. are you byuing it peice by peice and how much did you get them for?

casual

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey cas,

PIAA does make those yellow bulbs in H4's (your headlights)

I really recommend you don't get them, pretty sure they are illegal in every state. Try the PIAA Xtreme White's w/ the PIAA Ion fogs (yellow). I have that combination and it is killer! :monster:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I'll try to take a picture today if I can. The yellow isn't as bright as the the fogs you see on some Lexus's - but like wicked said, it looks dope.

Thx - I bought the whole kit, so I'm not sure how much each piece would cost. I just had some issues with the re-inforcement bar and that delayed the installing of the front and rear bumpers.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
A lot :)

I got the kit with the Nismo Grill for about $4100 USD I believe it was. I'm saving on the install, but it cost me $780 CDN to paint and taxes weren't too shabby, cus the kit was invoiced at a lower price :).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.