Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
thats mine and they are the PIAA xenon bulbs. they may not be as bright in a headlight though because theyare a bigger area

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yeah, well yellow headlights WOULD make you stand out, but they'd get you pulled over too. :-\

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
na i dont think they would cause people drive with them bright ass yellow fogs and those old BENZ cars with teh yellow lights next to teh headlight are verybright and can barely see the headlight. also the acura older 2.5 i belive has bright yellow lights next to the headlught

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the reason i would get yellow iss cuz i beentrying to mix and match fogs with headlights and clearance light to hyperwhites but i cant seem to get them all to match ,theres always one that is just a little bit off and second i dont think the yellow fogs look too bad i think it would look cool if the headlight match the fog..

anyway if someone has a setup all hyperwhite and all the bulbs match perfectly u let me know so i can know what to get

casual

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Hella makes a Ion Star or somthing like that. I heard they are really good for in the rain since yellow doesn't reflect as bad as blue.

·
Registered
129 Posts
there was a write up on this in Automotive Forum, I think dprotech headed the thread there...check it out...

·
Registered
13,208 Posts
yeah well...

it does rain in england too and just about all the cars there have yellow headlights (or at least they used to -- maybe not now anymore)... I always thought it looked silly and depressing myself.. like too much fog and bad weather in that country etc.etc. but each to their own...

my guess is that you'd get pulled over really quickly with yellow headlights in the USA.. just my thoughts though....

..just like blue lights for directional signals get you pulled over and overbright headlights do, etc. etc.

..at least that is the case in the Chicagoland area...

·
Registered
117 Posts
if you thumb through the new sport compact car, you'll find a teg with yellow headlights. looks decent with yellow look-at-me paint.

casual, are you going for the chrysler viper race car look? :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts