Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a tow hitch on their p11.. im planning a move out west, just going to be me and my car.. but was wondering if id be able to hook up a uhaul trailer to the back of the G? i know ive seen euro p11s with towbars and such, but ive yet to see a us spec p11 with one..

do they even make hitches for our cars?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because a boxtruck cross country is roughly 1500.. which i figured gas for that amount of a trip wont be close to that much.. (plus i really want to xcountry in the G)

·
Registered
961 Posts
Summit.com or jgwhitney has something. I searched the forum and found some stuff. I need one so I can get a bike rack. There is no way in hell I will put my 45lb mountain bike on the roof.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have one on my p11 im not sure if it came like that facroty or was added down the line but its coming off in the next day or so. if you want it let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Finally installed my hitch, and posting pics because I was curious as to how it would look also.
I am extremely happy with the application, the hitch is hardly as noticeable as I thought it would be, works with my bike rack perfectly.
Mine is a Da'Lan s0105 (thanks to WeazG20) which is the same as the Curt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts