Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

well I just waved off my car as it heads in for an MOT, service and general health check, I really hope they dont scratch my alloys!!

anyway as i was stood there watching someone else drive away my pride and joy i actually realised how nice she looks...... its something you never realise until someone else is driving your car, i guess you dont get the same type of view when its parked up!!

just wanted to share this moment of joy with you all :)

Kev

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Sometimes I have people move my car and such as well and I think it looks sick too. When its parked its looks nice but when you see your own car moving it looks awsome. ;)

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
I know...

:) It's so true... The other day, we were going out, and one of my brothers jumped into my 92' G20 and took it out the driveway and parked it out in the streets and I was looking at it, I asked my other brother..." Is it me or Do I drive a fine-looking car?"... He replied: "It's you... and Me." =) I smiled, cuz' I knew he was complimenting the looks of my sweet black P10 shining, reflecting the sun rays and shaking the block with pumping sounds.. :p
I got to see the car in a different angle... and it only encourages you to continue the modifications you have in mind for it... :D
I just wanted to share that with you guys too since we're at it.... ;)

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
kfairburn said:
i guess you dont get the same type of view when its parked up!!
Yep.

There is a Nissan Dealer between my place and the freeway onramp that seams to keep their windows extra clean. Since it is a one way street and I can be in the left lane with nothing but 10 feet of side walk between the car and the dealer window, I can see the reflection of my car driving along. Looks a lot better moving.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
The best is when you get along side or behind one of those tanker trucks with the chrome tanks...you know what im talking about... like a 76 truck where you can see your car kind of distorted, but still lookin pretty...ahhhh:cheeky:

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I do the same thing, i drive slow and watch my rims spin in the reflection, then i floor and watch my rims go from spinning slow to fast its sooo nice i love doing that.

·
Registered
28 Posts
oh yea..

i love seein my car bein drove but not that i let anyone drive my car i think after every new thing i get for my car i tell my grl to drive it down the street jus to see what an improvement i have done and what my work has paid off for...ahhh...i love my car...:lol: :rambo:

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
HAHAH Tru I thought I was the only person that does this!!
Nope, your not the only one. They way a wheel looks when it is spinning is very important to me. When I got wheels for my Volvo, I drove all around town looking for big windows to drive by. :nerd:

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
he he

:lol: Talkin' about having things in common guys!! :p That's one thread posted that has nothing to do with performance, cosmetics or sounds, but how we enjoy the rides all together!! ;) I gotta say, I do drive by these tankers too... And even last night, I was at my friends crib, and my car was parked in front of his, the I looked out the window and peeked at my baby, and the view was just ... wonderful... I love the car too ya'll... :p

·
Registered
117 Posts
big clean tinted glass windows are nice....tankers are even nicer....

but nothing beats pulling up next to a mirror truck with a mirror the size of my entire car! i sat there on the freeway and looked for about a half hour

·
Registered
470 Posts
hahahaha LOL
I love driving by the big windowed stores. When its like almost night time but not quite. You have your lights on and you can still see your car. Looks badass you know what I"m saying.

FREAKIN GANGSTA YAKUZA STYLE

·
Registered
288 Posts
yep, I agree wit all you guys. my favorite effect is driving next to one of them big 18 wheeler trucks and looking at their front rim that has the mirror reflection. It gives a great concave look while your car is driving !

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm hearing ya!

I hear all of u, I can totally relate, it is a fine feeling when u can see the wheels in motion, and how slick it looks in store windows. I like to pull up to a black van in front of me and see the reflection of my front......yoyoma!

Also when I park up somewhere and walk away, I ALWAYS look back to see how my baby looks from a distance....SWEET!

What a beauty the G is! Nothing beats just spending time admiring every curve of ones car, there is a big difference between the internal beauty and external beauty of the car. Its a shame we can't spend more time seeing the car from the outside, as 70% of the time we are driving our Gs.

Perhaps we should get a remote control for the G like in the 007 movie where he controls his BMW using his cellphone. That way we can admire the car AND have control at the same time!

·
Registered
211 Posts
freaktroll said:
The best is when you get along side or behind one of those tanker trucks with the chrome tanks...you know what im talking about... like a 76 truck where you can see your car kind of distorted, but still lookin pretty...ahhhh:cheeky:

LOL!!!
I love that, nothing beats driving past the tankers! I like the way it makes the car longer and lower--when you see it, you see what the designers for the Primera/G20 mustve had in mind when they first layed down conceptual sketches--a mean, low, long, and wide sports sedan(sigh!)and then you pass the tanker and ride of into the sunset...ahhhhhh

er....:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts