Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
yeah, looks damn good. is that the stock 88 lip, or an aftermarket one? might have to hit up the local pick-and-pulls :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys,

njprimera, I am planning on RE-PRIMERING and RE-PAINTING it, unfortunately. The car was primered when I got it but it looks like it was done by a couple of 12 year olds and some 60 GRIT !!! :(

Chris

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bhowle said:
yeah, looks damn good. is that the stock 88 lip, or an aftermarket one? might have to hit up the local pick-and-pulls :D

It's the stock integra lip. I think 87 88 89 any of them will work. Best $4.99 I ever spent.

Chris

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
JeeDub said:
i like the valve cover
whats done to it?
is it a nissan or a infiniti?
Its a 93 G20 so it came with the nissan cover on it originally.

But I grabbed an Infiniti cover from a 95 G20 and painted it myself

It lays down like the SR20DET redtop if you lay it down right, my camera does not do justice it makes it all orange looking in the pic. I will try to find a pic that shows the red better.......

Chris

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had to borrow my roomates camera to show what the color REALLY look like, the red is DUPLICOLOR METALCAST MC-200 Red on top of the DUPLICOLOR METALCAST Silver ground coat:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
man ive seen that corner light in person
super JDM!!

last i saw the car there was a whole different engine in it :p
Thanks Ryan. All I did was paint the valve cover and fab up an air intake for it lol

It's just about ready to drive I just gotta change that damn ball joint and put the axles back in and put the wheels back together. It's been alot of work but it's better then the car just breaking down on me in a week.

It's got a new clutch, new rear man seal, new oil pan gasket, new valve cover gasket, gonna have a new balljoint, and a new brake line.

rmyc said:
sweet man... btw, cant wait till i can test out the ecu this weekend
For sure man I hope that fixes the check engine light for ya.

Let me know!

Chris

·
Registered
593 Posts
i dont think thats a 87-89 integra lip, it should lay on the bottom of the bumper and hang down some not completely under the bumper

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You can put it where ever you like. Thats where I mounted it.

I will post pics of the Integra that I took the lip from if you don't believe me or something?

I think mine is just mounted different then the ones you have seen, I wanted the lip to "swoop" out from the bottom of the bumper so thats where I mounted it.

Chris

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Direct fit as you see it is how it came... could use a little bit of trimming on the sides but I may just leave it.

Chris

1 - 20 of 22 Posts