Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 95 G20t w/at. The car is tuned with KYB GR-2 shocks and struts, 15 inch Borbet rims with 205-55 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires, Piaa head and fog lights, Auto Meter voltmeter and A/F ratio gauges, Levoc Shift Knob, Ngk spark plugs and wires, OBX oil breather, 3 Nismo badges, 2 Nismo stickers, Stillen Oil cap, Stillen CAI, Stillen 4-1 headers, Stillen strut bar, stillen ECU box, stillen MAS, Greddy MX exhaust, Sparco shoulder pads, a fake fuba anntanna, customized bumper guards, Red line water wetter, Red line AT fluid, Z-MAX, Mobile-1 5w-30 oil, and 55 shots of ZEX NOS kit. My problem is the ZEX kit. The instruction of the kit states that in order to use 55 shots, a stock ignittion timing should be used with 92 octane if not detonation would occur. When I asked the stillen guys how much IT is advanced, they answered which might be 2 or 3 degrees. I'm thinking about getting NOS pressure gauge, octane booster, and APEXi ITC controller. Does APEXi ITC controller, which can advance and retard IT, work? Has anybody has a good advice or suggetion? :confused:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
You might want to post this under ENGINE

You'll get more replies to your answer!

Hey G-Forces or b-b00gie, could you move this one. =)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah...it's quality...I have a friend who has one...works good.

Jim

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
With a 55 shot you should be just fine just dont do 75 shot or get NOS happy. Some crazy fool did a 75 shot on stock internals and blew his head away along with his trannie on the B15 forums. Im thinking he prob went NOS happy and the shot was just too big for the stock fuel and ingnition.

I plan on getting a 55 NOS kit one of these dayz for some fun. I would love to have a nice T25 turbo set up but im not made of cash and my car needs to be able to pass smog. I dont race much either so the NOS kit is only gonna be used maybe once a month if not less.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts