Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 452 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Zookers G20-99 QT1 Auto

The day i bought the car. Base everything.!

Mod List. Currently on the car.
-JDM Duals
-MSW type 17 17 inch rims with dunlop tires.
-Tein SS Coilovers
-Stillen FSTB
-Octotat RSTB
-Progress/Addco Rear Sway Bar
-Smoked out turn signal and back up lights.
-JDM Fog Lights
-Low Beam HID(8K), High Beam HID(6K), Fog Light HID(5K)
-JVC Head Unit with XXX 5 Band Equalizer
-8 Inch Infinity Sub
-Audiopipe 1000 Watt amp.
-EGR Delete
-WAI with aluminum piping, Blox Velocity Stack, and K&N Air filter.
-SSAC Header
-Nissan Valve Cover
-Throttle Cable Tuck
-Grounding Kit
-Magnaflow Muffler
-Rear Touring Spoiler
-Floor Mats(car didn't come with them)
-SCE Gaskets
-91 Intake Cam
-Mudflaps
-Stock Meshies with snow tires.
-Painted calipers(red)
-Tinted rear windows and back window.

i think that is it for now.

Here are the rims i put on it. MSW type11 17" rims. Also painted the calipers red and the caliper holders black.

Current sounds system and will stay that way.

Jae's Mod

In the trunk now i have a octact RSTB

Engine bay updated 3-21-2011

Hood Struts 2-23-11

Tinted my back up light and turn signal thanks to G-SUS

got all hid's in. 8k low beam i think. 6k high beam. 5k fog lights. love them!

Professional PICS!
]

Hopefully u guys like it and approve!

Zooker

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will do. i will post more pics after i get the teins on. then i'll shoot u a pm and let u know.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rear agx's just came in! tuesday the front agx's are suppose to come in. then i am lowering her.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well lemywings i got (mep) top mounts coming in the mail soon. so putting those on. also got 4 koni bumpstops for all around. maybe some JDM duals down the road for fun. definitely getting mud flaps soon. starting with black and if i don't like the look switching to my color QT1J. next set of tires will be 35's or 40's. other then that i think i completed her with me. o i might throw some cross drilled rotors on her. but other then that i think that is it.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
nice air horns lol. the car is nice the thing im not to much a fan of is street golow lights but to each his own. im also not a big audio guy But the install on the parts does not look half bad. that is what i do like decent are quality installs of all car components.

if you are looking to make some more HP you should definetly come see me. in the newark /wilmington DE area and if you are close buy I am deffinetly the most knowlageable and expereinced person in this area on your car and many others.

their are alot of memebers hear in your area know who to go to when they cant figure something out are want something done right the best possible way.
i can install wire fabricate weld and dyno tune anything you will ever need. the work is not cheap but the quality end end result will speak for its self as everything will be fun fast and reliable

·
P10 hater
2,327 Posts
nice air horns lol. the car is nice the thing im not to much a fan of is street golow lights but to each his own. im also not a big audio guy But the install on the parts does not look half bad. that is what i do like decent are quality installs of all car components.

if you are looking to make some more HP you should definetly come see me. in the newark /wilmington DE area and if you are close buy I am deffinetly the most knowlageable and expereinced person in this area on your car and many others.

their are alot of memebers hear in your area know who to go to when they cant figure something out are want something done right the best possible way.
i can install wire fabricate weld and dyno tune anything you will ever need. the work is not cheap but the quality end end result will speak for its self as everything will be fun fast and reliable
And don't use his grammar or spelling as a tool to measure the quality of his work. His english quality sucks so bad because all of his quality-related genes ended up in the mechanic part of his brain.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Haha. okay so what is next. hmmm. well my mep mounts come in this week sometime so i gotta do those, and i am putting all koni bumpstops on as well when i get those out. so that is the most recent next. then honestly mudflaps. then i think i am done. but p10det i wanna dyno my car. get some more horsepower out of it. it would be chill to come visit u. i always wanted to dyno my car. so i will hit u up with a PM! and i'll come see u when i start caddying more. and yeah i know the air horns i should have never bought. they sound gay. thought they would sound better :\ i also plan to make my wires going to my sound system look better. lol

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
hey I do dynopack 3 pull baselines for 75$ you get print out and all that to see where you are at now.
I can get the price lower on that setting up another dyno day . but i think i need to have a minimum of 5 -6 cars for dyno day
i made a thread testing the waters for a dyno day and bbq like we had before
every one likes to get out and meat others ,stuff their face and see what their car is relly putting down.

1 - 20 of 452 Posts