Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

381 - 400 of 452 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #383
is your girlfriend preggo still?
thank god no. i got rid of her after the results were in. This was because of a different girl that i met in Philly while seeing the other one and kept her on the back burner. Ha. gotta have them lined up.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #384
buffed all the yellow out for the most part. thanks javi the claybar worked like a charm and i used mineral spirits for what the claybar wouldn't get off. as you can see it's down to the metal pretty good. want to get it repainted by somewhere. i think the dent in the door i will just fix and leave the wheel well and door jam since that would be the most expensive fix and the hardest. we will see but it looks a lot better now. bare metal though there is a lot of it.... o got my alignment checked and everything and did the wheel bearing test by just shaking the shit out of the wheel. or at least trying to. everything is good and none of that was messed up. also got my front wheels re balanced while i was getting the alignment checked.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
in the mean time to take my mind off the whole incident i hooked my gauges up. these are just the first gauges i wanted to get. since i get them for free i think i am going to put oil temp in. also put trans temp. maybe do a water temp one. and probably put some more in the Apillar i am still deciding because i do like to know what is going on with the engine and it was kool to look at them and know my intake temp goes up so much more when the car is not moving at all.

what you guys think? looks pretty good to me and i like how easy they are to see while driving.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #389
When they are flush they aren't really flush... you can see through the braket because of the angle. so at every step down because it is almost 90 degrees. at that step down it allows you to see everything behind the gauge. Also if it was flush this would produce more glare on the gauge lens. so having them sit back a little bit makes it look a little tacky but there is no glare then and looks better then being able to see the back end of the gauges and what is located behind them. all in all i think they look pretty good because moving the hvac controls was a pita and i'm just glad all the modifications are done. I like how easy it is to glace at them though since they are right there up top and makes having them more functional in my honest opinion.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #395
What's the best muffler to go with? I am ordering a new exhaust off of mandrel exhaust systems and want to stick to the three choices they have there for me. So magnaflow, vibrant, or borla? what you guys think?

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'd pick between the magnaflow or borla. Just depends as to what your looking for. Took me some months before i bought my exhaust

·
Registered
699 Posts
Of your three options I'd choose MAGNAFLOW. If you have an additional option I'd choose REMUS...GOOD STUFF!
I wanted to go with remus soo bad but i didn't have enough mula for the remus and instead got a nice magnaflow and i've been happy with it so far.

381 - 400 of 452 Posts